Recent content by Veladarius

+
  1. V

If CDPR gave modders something like the Creation Kit or GECK (just not as broken like newer versions are) with the same freedom to do whatever you want with the game people would play it for a long time to come. I have 11,085 hours in Skyrim, 6686 hours in FO4 and 911 hours in CP 2077 so far...
  2. V

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

A few of mine.
  3. V

Rayfield Caliburn (Black)

It didn't appear for me until the Aldecaldos have moved camp after the Wraith attack once the Panzer is completed and you are on the test run.
  4. V

Possible cause of vertical lines and trails after loading a save game

I restored the saves that caused the issue and took screenshots. You can see the graphics issues from movement and shadows in the game with the third Graphics issue image just standing still. I found the issue was the save made where I bought some clothing and it caused an issue with the save...
  5. V

Possible cause of vertical lines and trails after loading a save game

So I had an extreme issue with vertical lines, trails on movement and other artifacts on loading a save game (any save game) but not on a new game. I had done everything that has been suggested (lowering graphics settings, clearing cache, updating graphics drivers, validating the game files even...
Top Bottom