Recent content by vennecto

+
  1. V

[Bug] Reaver Scout

all good news everyone! This issue should be already resolved after an update on our end. If you experience this issue again, please let our Tech Support know immediately. Cheers!
  2. V

[Bug] Reaver Scout

@liujeffqi Hi, I tried to reproduce the issue using the steps you mentioned but Reaver Scout copied Poor Infantry correctly in every instance. Could you please record a video of the issue or provide more information about your deck? Eg. amount of Poor Infantry cards you currently have in your...
  3. V

game crashes way too much

Hi, These crashlogs are really generic and don't provide much debug info, but I'm 99% sure these crashes are caused by either hardware of faulty drivers. Such generic callstacks are usually reported by the game when it encounters various performance-related problems that prevent it from working...
  4. V

Blood and Wine Grandmaster craftsman shop glitch

Yup, looks like data corruption.
  5. V

Failed/Red Objective Markers

I don't think it's possible to finish TW3 with all green markings. The quest implementation often makes you take decisions and if you chose A, B fails. Just like in real life, because TW3 is a game about choices and their consequences. ;)
  6. V

Is the Hotfix 1.31 for pc the same patch 1.31 that was released for GOTY edition

Patch 1.31 GOTY and patch 1.31 Vanilla both address different issues that surfaced in respective releases of the game. Those are not the same patches per se, even though numbers of the patches are the same, you can think of them as Vanilla 1.31 and GOTY 1.01 if it makes it easier for you. Issue...
  7. V

Youtube: THE WITCHER III logo copyrighted?

StenSven 2:15 in your video, my thoughts exactly everytime this happens, hahaha :D
  8. V

Red lines on starting pants

cyberpunkforever, check installed mods. It looks that it might be caused by them.
  9. V

Problem ze sterowaniem postacią

Funkcja Klawisze Trwałe też jest wyłączona? (poradnik jest do windows 7, ale w win10 to ustawienie powinno znajdowac sie w podonym miejscu) http://www.benchmark.pl/testy_i_recenzje/sto-porad-i-sztuczek-do-windows-7-czesc-1/strona/9298.html
  10. V

[BUG] Enemies abandon chasing you

I can confirm, enemies bound to a certain spot (let's say a bandit camp or whatever) have an area that they will guard, they can pursuit you a little further but eventually they'll come back to their original location. Not a bug, bless this post :D
  11. V

Muzyka, czy tak ma być, czy jakiś błąd ?

gialdonar To dość dziwne, nie powinno tak być, sprawdź dokładnie całą listę zadań zakończonych z uwzględnieniem faktu, że zadania nie są grupowane regionami, ukończone zadania z KiW równie dobrze mogą pojawić się w środku lub na końcu listy zadań ukończonych.
  12. V

Muzyka, czy tak ma być, czy jakiś błąd ?

W Toussaint muzyka przeplatana jest z dluzszymi momentami ciszy. Nie jest to blad, raczej kwestia indywidualnych preferencji - czy komus sie takie rozwiazanie podoba czy tez nie. :) Chcialbym zaznaczyc, ze nie planujemy wprowadzania zmian do tego, jak dziala muzyka w Toussaint.
  13. V

Weird battle music glitch - Crookback Bog

Only bug that concerned incorrect looping of music was bug from before 1.10 that was causing every combat soundtrack (that is - bug was global and rather major) to stay on the first loop and never enter the second part of the soundtrack during whole NG+ playthrough. For now, let me clarify how...
  14. V

Weird battle music glitch - Crookback Bog

Yesin069 As I mentioned before - it's a design decision that there are some silent moments during gameplay in Toussaint. I'm sorry that it's not to your liking, but as I also mentioned before - it is not going to be changed.
Top Bottom