Recent content by Vo1fger

+
  1. Vo1fger

Lockdown Replacement

And how exactly will it work with units of 3 power or less? They will disappear from hand? They will stay at 0 power and die on deploy? I can get behind the idea of setting power to 3, but damaging can lead to some problematic interactions.
  2. Vo1fger

Seasonal Challenge: play 30 cards with Thrive/Harmony/Berserk not counting properly?

It's "the only way" if you are eager to do it fast. Also there is still a bug (lasting for 4 months, if I'm not mistaken) which counts played cards as artifacts or specials, so no troubles with those.
  3. Vo1fger

New Scoia'tael cards

So, experts on ST, do tell me why is it only 2 out of 16 players in qualifiers didn't choose this faction if it's so "fragile" and "weak", as you proclaimed? Oh, if you don't believe me, use this link: https://tournaments.playgwent.com/tournament/11285/participants (also some clarifications -...
  4. Vo1fger

Watch Open #1 this weekend!

You mean who will face who? That most likely will be decided in tomorrow's TWIG by Burza.
  5. Vo1fger

Costly, painfull, popular - examples of mistakes made by players

Today I decided to play a bit longer than usual to get at least one of the seasonal quests done (namely lock 30 units). I chose Imprisonement (former Emhyr var Emreis) witchers for the task at hand. I was matched against Dijkstra and we went the deep end (played until I had 3 cards left). The...
  6. Vo1fger

When I was finishing Imposter mastery (2 games away at that point) I was matched against symbiosis; my deck has almost every lock you can put (even Vigo's muzzle), so even after purify from my opponent the next lock would be used. However, that is usual stuff. The irregular things started at...
  7. Vo1fger

If using Imposter on veiled unit creates one on your side, why should Cadaverine work otherwise? They both worded in the same manner.
  8. Vo1fger

From Lockdown Meta to Uninteractive Meta

That I understood. I just tend to react to messages even when it's not needed. And I absolutely not fond of going off-topic (especially when it is something that has been discussed over and over) so I was just glad to return to the discussion of (somewhat) actual topic of the thread, although I...
  9. Vo1fger

I was suggesting to move off-topic posts where they belong - thought it would be for the best of everyone's sanity. As for bashing meta - I never made any statements about meta since I'm playing what I want or plan (right now I'm going for 200 wins with every Thronebreaker leader, concentrating...
  10. Vo1fger

I suppose I should've asked differently... Alas... Rephrasing my initial question - can you name me any CCG that has blacklisting outside of tournament scene? Because tournaments are not the same playing field as any other mode.
  11. Vo1fger

I prefer to not repeat what was said before me or by me. So eager to express your opinion about blacklisting? Do so in proper thread. You will find most of arguments from both sides there. P. S. If I may ask - could moderators move some of the posts here to other thread (preferably one of...
  12. Vo1fger

I don't recall any CCG with blacklisting as standard mechanic. I want to see at least one example (then I will check its forum if my assumptions about consequences of using blacklisting system were correct). And it will be brought up "Again. And again. And again..." @ Temerian drummer. But the...
  13. Vo1fger

allow player to ban leader abilities for non-ranked matches

You are speaking of one match, and what if it is 3 in a row? 5? For exaggeration - 10 (although it might happen to some people)? I'll give you an illustration why it would never work as you want. I tend to return to my Svalblod self-wound deck from time to time, but because some people are fed...
  14. Vo1fger

Gezras of leyda op plz nerf

There is no escape. @ Wild Hunt warrior But speaking on topic - most of the explanation about Gezras has already been done before me, so I'll try to be brief. Gezras is to a certain extent "build around it" card, so if you have no counters for your opponents' plan it will feel OP when you lose...
  15. Vo1fger

Season of the Wolf has started

I mostly play casual and I do confirm - wins in casual count towards wins in season as well. It would be an understatement to say I was confused when I got an achievement of 5 games won in Season of Wild Hunt. However, that wasn't always the case with previous season - I got that first part of...
Top Bottom