Recent content by watchdog

+
  1. W

Combat in the game - general discussion

Well, you can use signs, you can roll away with the double wsad, you can change styles (actually you need to do that to survive).This game is mainly about the interaction between characters and combat is quick and deadly.You should play it soem more and you will see if you lik it or not. Combat...
  2. W

humor in The Witcher

I just loved the ghost by the cemetary entrance in Act II saying "My wife is a whooore!" in the Czech version. The voicing is just perfect.And Talar is just fantastic too.
  3. W

[ACT I] Unable to complete Mikul's crypt quest

Have you examined the body of the girl? It should give you a text box. And pick up the posion bottle. This may also help.Apart from that, try to re-enter the crypt after meditation. Try 12 and 24 hours cycles.Apart from these tipds I can not halp you. The quest worked fine for me.
  4. W

[ACT I] head of the undead...trophy

A green character roughly in the middle of the map, or maybe a little to the south. He sits or stands by a fireplace, surrounded by wooden fences.
  5. W

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

Raymond is dead (did you notice your medallion shakes when around him?). Kalkstein and Ramsmeat are innocent.
  6. W

[PROLOGUE] *Spoiler*

Well, some choices later in the game will have huge effect.
  7. W

[PROLOGUE] *Spoiler*

It is a sort of tutorial choice, with no world changing/quest crashing consequences, to show you how the game works.
  8. W

[CZECH REP] - Czech Republic players

Poker je jednoduchý, někdy až moc. Hlavn
  9. W

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Vansen, try Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-uk&field-author=Andrzej%20Sapkowski
  10. W

[PROLOGUE] *Spoiler*

If you fight the Frightener you receive 1 red meteorite from Vesemir. Leo dies. You need to make the potion for Triss. In Act I you will face stronger salamandra opponents (a mutated dog?) on the bridge.If you go for the lab, you get no meteorite. Leo dies. You need to make the potion for Triss...
  11. W

Jde to, mám Athlon 64 3700+, 2x512 MB paměti a MSI NX7600 GT, takže na maximáln
  12. W

Prologue

Yes, it was the choice and the resulting consequence. If you go for the lab, you do not get the meteorite, but fighting Salamandra on the bridge in Act I is easier. Leo dies whatever you do.
  13. W

Ano, teda pokud nejsem v práci a utrhnu se od Zakl
  14. W

[ACT II] Dealing with Grandma

I will try. Thanks.
Top Bottom