Recent content by wdndrgo

+
  1. wdndrgo

Key Remapping

I just did it by manually editing the config files, eg inputUserMappings.xml (ESDF here too)
  2. wdndrgo

Quest breaking bug: Gig - Many Ways to Skin a Cat

Same, it won't progress past "Go to the Revere Courier Services facility". I enter the facility, and it still wants me to enter the facility. Also, I killed a guard (grenade, he's in pieces) and he's still speaking and taunting me. Apparently this quest is really "Zero Ways to Skin a Cat".
  3. wdndrgo

Vehicle Stash (Motorcycles)

My workaround is to just call one of the cars when I need to offload to the vehicle stash. And then get back on my bike and go on my way.
  4. wdndrgo

Which sights fit which type of weapon?

I wish there was an easy way to tell
  5. wdndrgo

Male V vs Female V?

Thanks for sharing that -- that was interesting to hear. I think I prefer the German voices for several of the characters. (Ignoring for the moment that I wouldn't be able to understand them though.) Hearing the video reminds me why I didn't like the English male V voice. It sounds to me...
  6. wdndrgo

Male V vs Female V?

I went with a female V because I found the male voice acting to be annoying.
  7. wdndrgo

Is the game guide worth it?

If you mean Piggyback's guide, then yes, especially the hardback. Well, it's worth it for *me*. Both their guide for CP and their guide for RDR2 are impressive books. What I'll say about the books is: They're huge, full of information, full-color pages, but with all the info they're trying...
  8. wdndrgo

Hotfix 1.05

Agreed. I play ESDF not WASD so the F as the action key doesn't work for me either. There's a LOT of keys that need to be re-bindable and aren't exposed for rebinding by the GUI. Thanks to other netizens reporting it, I was able to manually text-edit the r6/config/inputUserMappings.xml file...
  9. wdndrgo

Cannot pick up items that appear as pickupable (white box)

I haven't run into that, but I don't know that I'm far enough in to have had many mechanical enemies. Can you get the items by doing the "loot all" instead of per-item?
  10. wdndrgo

Connected Stash, Removed or Bugged?

That's the question I have as well. I swore the game help text near the beginning said they were linked, but indeed mine are not linked at all.
  11. wdndrgo

Cannot pick up items that appear as pickupable (white box)

I don't know that, as I haven't played past prologue on anything but nomad. But past the prologue, as a nomad, I've found only very, very few items that don't pick up. Like maybe 5 out of 300.
  12. wdndrgo

Unable to pick up cards

(the we're all puppets lp) As nomad, I couldn't pick up the first one I found (in the town), but I recall picking one in the trailer where met Jackie.
  13. wdndrgo

cyberpunk keyboard problem

Same. Using parsec. Very frustrating!
Top Bottom