Recent content by wiiflow

+
  1. W

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

1.07 in pc the same problem gg cdprojekt
  2. W

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Thanks Marcin and CDPROJEKT for the new patch :)
  3. W

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

i have the same problem any solution ? The only solution is wait the new patch ?
  4. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

The Witcher 3 AMD The requirements are published with the standard 60 fps and 1080p? I mean if they are tested on these parameters. I hope that with my PC: AMD FX 8350 4ghz 8 GB DDR3 R9 270x 2GB GDDR5 You can play with high graphics between 40-30 fps If any of CDProjekt developer read...
  5. W

Nvidia and AMD releases drivers for The Witcher 3 ?

Nvidia and AMD releases drivers for The Witcher 3 ? Hi, in this week amd and nvidia release on same day GTA V specific drivers. What will happen with The Witcher 3? I know that CD PROJEKT has a partnership agreement with nvidia but The Witcher 3 works fine with R9 Graphic Cards ? I have...
  6. W

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

Demo or benchmark before 19 may ? It's a great apologize for the delay, i want this game now :S
  7. W

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I have PC Gaming and PS4, where play TW3 ? This is my PC Gaming: AMD Phenom X6 1045t AMD R9 270x 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance 8GB Windows 8 The Witcher 2 runs at 40 fps stable with high graphics options, but The Witcher 3 I doubt it will work to the same quality. I hope CDProjekt publish...
  8. W

Let's talk translations and other languages

What is the reason CDProject? That cost will include voices in Spanish? I've asked @ BandaiNamcoES that are responsible for distributing the game in Spain. They said that the decision not to include voices in Spanish will is CDProject. My question is, why?
  9. W

AMD Optimization in The Witcher 3

This is the graphic settings in The Witcher 2 on my PC: I hope a good work on the Optimitation for AMD ^^
  10. W

AMD Optimization in The Witcher 3

AMD Optimization in The Witcher 3 Hi guys, I hope play the game with a R9 270x and X6 1045t . You know that you have a partner with NVIDIA. Also I hope a good job. Everyone knows that you are on process optimization, but ... when you go to have the official requirements for The Witcher 3...
Top Bottom