Recent content by William_Christop25

+
  1. William_Christop25

Stuck inside Clouds establishment

I had much the same happen to me at Delamain's garage. After finishing the quest I went back to get some missed loot. I got in, but all of the ways out were locked/unopenable. It's likely Clouds, and other quest related areas are much the same. Probably supposed to only be accessible while the...
  2. William_Christop25

Exploring is kinda pointless

Can you actually die from the Relic/Johnny taking over? Or is it just a looming threat to prod you along? I haven't seen this actually happen outside of the endings. My second playthrough was definitely not rushed, making an effort to do EVERYTHING before going past the PONR so many days were...
  3. William_Christop25

"a door to open, a palace to explore, an hidden cavern to find" All of these things exist in the base game, and the draw to going there is you are not always assured of what you will find there. This promotes replayability, and that they respawn promotes revisiting them as well. Modding just...
  4. William_Christop25

So, what is more rewarding to exploring? A random encounter, or an empty alley with absolutely nothing there? Or even an alley with a set, static event that never varies? And you say the random events are not exploring, but in Skyrim and fallout, coming across them is a direct result of just...
  5. William_Christop25

Sure, some areas have the same spawns, but there is still an element of randomness, especially when just out in the wilderness wandering around. You can load a save, walk down a path and encounter a pack of wolves attacking a bear. Reload that same exact save and walk down the same exact path...
  6. William_Christop25

The BIG difference between Skyrim and Fallout vs Cyberpunk is that they respawn areas and have unscripted Ai interactions that make each visit to areas different and unique. Once you "clear the map" in Cyberpunk, it's cleared. You can find enemies that respawn to some extent, but they are just...
  7. William_Christop25

There are far too many "Step out of bounds and insta-die" areas, some without any warning or making any logical sense.
  8. William_Christop25

Armadillo Mods Bugged to heck.....

It was my experience that when crafting mods you have a random chance of creating higher tier ones. This was with a fully specced out crafting skill at max level. I was getting +240 armor mods
  9. William_Christop25

What happened with Takemura?

As head of Arasaka, Saburo sold his soul a long time ago ;)
  10. William_Christop25

What happened with Takemura?

In the Corpo start, they turn off your implants, so that's part of the termination process. Takemura was Suburo's dog, loyal and dedicated to his master. Takemura had also bought into the whole "loyalty and honor" Samurai cosplay thing.Once he knew without a doubt that Yorinobu had killed...
  11. William_Christop25

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

Not being able to kill the freak ripperdoc is what annoyed me. Woodman got shot in the balls, twice.
  12. William_Christop25

Problems with gear leveling: Should I focus on min maxing or looking good?

Mod slots are all that matters. You'll end up with Armadillo mods that add 240+ armor per mod, making the base stats of the armor somewhat meaningless. Find something stylish with 3-4 mod slots.
  13. William_Christop25

Won't even launch?

What exactly is it doing? Console? PC? Steam or GOG? maybe give us a bit to go on if you want some help My "won't start" issue was caused by the process not properly closing on exit. SO I had to open task manager and manually end the task before it would relaunch...
  14. William_Christop25

judy not calling me to get shotgun

There is a morning after, "OMG what did I say?" text after the drunk Judy's night out text
  15. William_Christop25

judy not calling me to get shotgun

If you romance her, there are like 3-4 texts after she gives you the apartment code. The last text will be "I left you a present in the kitchen" after which you can go get the shotgun.
Top Bottom