Recent content by Wobbrrs

+
  1. Wobbrrs

PSA: Season of Love event counts towards Faction Challenges Contracts!!

As per title, didn't see this mentioned anywhere in case anyone wasn't aware :) The event runs from February 11th and ends Tuesday, February 22nd. Super excited to finally finish these contracts after almost 1.5 years... thank you Gwent Team!
  2. Wobbrrs

Save the date for GWENT Masters Season 3 finale!

Took a few reads but my current understanding is it makes tributes free only while in Deck, so up to 9 coins of "free" tribute. so its value is 4 base power + 9 coins + thinning + being a spender for 10 provisions. Tribute decks do need more support but not sure if this is too overtuned.
  3. Wobbrrs

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

Kolemoen's Reddit comment on the topic (link here) said it best... the punishment is too light if it's cheating, should've been a ban from tournaments and Gwent altogether for a certain amount of time like the ProNeo case from 2019. However, if it's a matter of WangID receiving an unfair...
  4. Wobbrrs

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

This message from CDPR is very concerning, contradicting in some places, and the 3.7% deduction of TOTAL MMR is particularly unconvincing and can even be said to be suspicious to the Gwent player base. Below are just a few of the points that comes to my mind after reading: Mentions “We have...
  5. Wobbrrs

Potential Bug/Unusual Keg Drop Behavior

i posted my results in another thread as well but to help you feel a bit better... i had even worse luck: first 100 WOTW kegs opened: 14/17 Epics 0/23 Legendaries Waited 1-2 hours and got another 50 kegs: got all 17/17 Epics about 130 kegs in, but still no Legendaries in 5th choice card nor in...
  6. Wobbrrs

Way of the Witcher is here

If you thought your 4/100 was bad... 100 kegs later for me... got 14/17 Epics 0/23 Legendaries... WTF?????
  7. Wobbrrs

Way of the Witcher revealed!

100 kegs later... got 14/17 Epics 0/23 Legendaries... WTF?????
  8. Wobbrrs

Way of the Witcher revealed!

you'd think they would eventually release a Kaer Morhen card... wouldn't this expansion have made the most sense
  9. Wobbrrs

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Just saw this on Watchflake's stream and had to share it as it was one of the most glorious things I've ever seen in gwent. Syanna into double Caranthir spawning double Weavess Got to witness quadruple werecat and quadruple manticore wiping out Watchflake's board. Unfortunately game ended at...
  10. Wobbrrs

Red coin overpowered

Wondering if anyone else feels this way right now. Whoever gets red-coin have so much advantage to: - abuse carryover - gets to trade bronzes for golds - otherwise threaten to win on even and pretty much gg On blue coin, you are forced to at least play 3 cards and stay ahead, if the first 3...
  11. Wobbrrs

Patchnotes 7.3

the neutral artifact removal cards becomes very underwhelming and unplayable now though. e.g. bomb heaver becomes a conditional 7 for 5, otherwise 5 for 5, why would anyone use? As for Syndicate, firesworn swarm was already seeing more play than passiflora on pro rank. with the nerf to passi...
  12. Wobbrrs

How does Knickers work?

think i read somewhere before that chance for knickers to come out of deck is based on cards remaining in your hand. e.g. 9 cards in hand = 10% chance to come out 2 cards in hand = 80% chance to come out
  13. Wobbrrs

Multiple Damage on Berserk Units

ahhh gotcha, thanks all the explanation makes a lot of sense!
  14. Wobbrrs

Multiple Damage on Berserk Units

Hi all, not sure if this has been raised before. I was always under the impression that I couldn't use Gigascorpion Decoction to kill something like a Svalblod Fanatic or Drummond Berserker as I assumed they would transform when they reach the Berserk 2 or 3, but just had it done to me, so I...
  15. Wobbrrs

Ultimate kegs replacing base kegs

base set was already the hardest to collect due to how many neutrals and total # of cards there are. this simply makes the collection process even more difficult and dependent on crafting from scraps, which hurts and detracts newer players but has no effect on players that's 2+ years and...
Top Bottom