Recent content by Wraith_3

+
  1. Wraith_3

Should be calling it Cyberpatch at this stage

Possibly, but why does the install take part of an hour? I have a fast drive and it took almost 30-45 minutes to install the patch.
  2. Wraith_3

Should be calling it Cyberpatch at this stage

Anyone know why the updates for this game take about 20 times longer to download/install than any other game? That's really my main complaint with the game now! I don't know if it was that badly optimized that the updates are fighting it out with the game code to update or what!
  3. Wraith_3

[Bug] First Person Camera is misaligned

I'm glad someone brought this up because I just finished my first play through and any time I was sitting on a couch or in a car with another character, I felt like I was a little kid because of the camera height! The other thing that bugs me is that when you look down at your character, the...
  4. Wraith_3

No elevator to weapon shop near Halsey & MLK fast travel point

This is actually one of the few bugs I've encountered, but there is no elevator to take you to the weapon shop at the Halsey & MLK fast travel point. I tried the lower level and the upper level. It looks like when you clip through a building, there's not elevator at all. First pic looking down...
  5. Wraith_3

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Updating my nvidia drivers seemed to do the trick. Played 2hrs and no crashes.
  6. Wraith_3

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I haven't had many problems until the 1.2 patch. In the last day I've had several crashes while fast traveling and then today in the area near the Red Dirt bar, it's constantly crashing whenever I try to drive or walk away from that bar. It's basically unplayable now because I can't fast travel...
Top Bottom