Recent content by Wuhan_Warrior

+
  1. Wuhan_Warrior

So I just reached (pro) rank or not so pro afterall....

I know how that feels dude. I felt the same, tbh. That's what I suggested in the technical forums too. I mean, at this stage of the game (out of beta, etc), all these small aspects should have been ironed out by CDPR. Not sure why they haven't already done so. Hosting tournaments etc are good...
  2. Wuhan_Warrior

CD Projekt Red are going to have their work cut out to rescue Gwent...

[ . . . ] My intentions are actually to get these forums to at least be more constructive in nature. I doubt any reasonable person likes to listen to some other rantings, frustrations etc and therefore degenerates the content of the forums and possibly jeopardize the enjoyment some parties...
  3. Wuhan_Warrior

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

Everyone can finally be at pro ranks.... How "ideal" would that be? Actually come to think of it, may not be a bad idea. At least the forums can become more constructive for one. Hmmm. I mean who doesn't like constructive comments, even if it's criticism but at least, it has some basis to it...
  4. Wuhan_Warrior

[ . . . ] Your choice of deck will have weaknesses, but it will have strengths too. [ . . . ] Again, I don't know who are you and where you came from. You don't deserve to take the high road, especially if you ain't showing anything other than ranting. Instead of saying how broken whatever...
  5. Wuhan_Warrior

Ever since the Gwent Partners tournament with a sizeable number of participants actually bringing in shupe and radeyah decks as "memes" and winning with them, I've noticed quite a number of people are now doing that as well in pro ladder (you can go on to see their deck list, if you're...
  6. Wuhan_Warrior

Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

Like myself, you need to change some other settings first, accept pro rank rules, and make sure you can click apply. Afterwhich, try exiting the game a few times, and make sure the settings stays. These are a few things which imo, just adds to the frustrations of players hoping to rank up.
  7. Wuhan_Warrior

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

What happens when I finish journey before the 3 months is over? Will I still be able to gain crowns and their respective reward(s)? I might have gone over a bit there.... Saw a lot of streamers mostly at average 40-50ish but i'm like at 70's. If no further rewards via crowns, I might just...
  8. Wuhan_Warrior

Heh. Honestly I only heard about Gwent because of Thronebreaker. Bought it off steam, at first was pretty demotivated as I realized the rewards for certain achievements in Thronebreaker couldn't be carried over because of different platforms, etc. I don't know man, I mean I just have fun with...
  9. Wuhan_Warrior

Yeah like I said I started in early of April dude. I'm not superman and I don't have enough RP's and scraps to maintain competitive decks for all 3 factions. I played both monsters and sociatel all the way to ranks 4-5. Then I took a liking to NG and started my own deck with whatever I got from...
  10. Wuhan_Warrior

I don't know about you, but like I said, and I will say it again, I went to 0 with non meta. And it's because of those meta decks like whatever you quoted that I owe my huge thanks to. I believe in what they say; a picture speaks a thousand words. So here you go. I have other stats too, for...
  11. Wuhan_Warrior

Meh, I went to rank 0 with a non-meta deck. Started the same time practically as you, early April to be exact. And yeah, ranked play requires you to play more tactically, build your decks (especially if non meta) more creatively, putting in cards which people would least likely know how to play...
  12. Wuhan_Warrior

The Flying Redanian bug?

Honestly I would rather them phillipa back that ship then my own units. At least I know I wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. She is probably the biggest reason why I lose matches to SY. When I don't play around her. Not Saul, not Savola, Not Passiflora, not anything else, just her.
  13. Wuhan_Warrior

Hmm I think it was about 55% or so. But I was experimenting a lot as I build my decks. Because as mentioned, none of them are meta decks. And those decks that work well in like rank 10 and above don't seem to do well at the lower ranks and vice versa (even those meta decks can lose to some...
  14. Wuhan_Warrior

You may want to take it up with the complainers and/or those people complaining about balance/nerfing, etc. Also, mind posting your stats? Can't seem to find them on playgwent.com Pretty big words there for a fresh user tbh, and im still a noob. Anyone can say anything here, but if you're to...
  15. Wuhan_Warrior

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

Double ball in a turn is honestly insanely OP. And that's saying it from someone like me who has a favorable WR vs them. I don't mind Stefan, double bribery, Damien shenanigans, but double balling in one turn, is imo, not even something that the DEV's even thought of, intended it to be so...
Top Bottom