Recent content by xHUNKx

+
  1. xHUNKx

Should you be able to buy property in CP77?

Yeah, that's basically what I said xD 1546157248 Well, there's the enigma. Is V going to be looking out for those things? As far as we know, V is just a mercenary, and that's it, we don't know why is V following that path or if V is doing mercenary stuff to be a "More Noticeable Citizen" and...
  2. xHUNKx

Yeah they said the apartment in the gameplay is just one of the many we can buy. But what is interesting is what the post is about "Going beyond just apartments", buying establishments that actually are economic resources or simply a building that has another kind of entertainment for the...
  3. xHUNKx

As a DLC would be perfect, assuming that they find a way to put that feature without damaging the story
  4. xHUNKx

Oh yeah, I forgot that he was talking about being like an employee and not a client, my bad... And it's been so many years I last played CP2020 that I don't really remember how Trauma Team works [Edit: Now I remember that I got that from that gameplay reveal, again, my bad], I was freaking 15...
  5. xHUNKx

I like the idea, but I think like it wouldn't fit with the story itself. Obviously we don't know anything about the plot, but we know that V is a mercenary, she/he do jobs for fixers and that kind of things... And I really don't see a mercenary just buying nightclubs or being a big fish in...
  6. xHUNKx

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Agree with Sardukhar, "Ready when it's done" that frase will remain in my mind anytime I hear about "Cyberpunk info". Still, it would be awesome if we get a release date in E3, but I want Cyberpunk 2077 to be polished at max, don't want another buggy and unpolished game like FO76. I want the...
  7. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Hahaha, yeah, Billy Idol shouldn't be the best for CP2077. And download your music sounds interesting, don't have any idea how that could work out tho
  8. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Hmm, I've seen that band/artist Perturbator mentioned a lot on this forums, I'll listen to their music some time, and taking your recommendation on "Hard-Wired" as first try
  9. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Yeah that would be awesome, if that's included I'll definitely put all the albums of mind.in.a.box in the playlist
  10. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Holy @$&#!!!! I'm just hoping they take out all the potential that the Radio System have, like I said small details like the ones I mentioned are so cool. And thanks again Gregski, best moderator ever :)
  11. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Hahaha, thank you for being in the "dark side" with me XD
  12. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Yeah I know, I loved to "slow ride" down the highway in NFS with some music, it was great. But everyone it's like "it wouldn't fit", maybe they are right :/
  13. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Thanks gregski! I have plenty of time to watch anything related to Cyberpunk. Now I'm your fan for being a good mod xD
  14. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

If it's so troublesome like everyone put it, I would prefer the ambiance soundtrack and no music kind of thing. But yeah, would be awesome if at least see if it works or not
  15. xHUNKx

Radio System feature

Really? I'll have to look for that preview
Top Bottom