Recent content by N7AndyR

+
  1. N7AndyR

PS5 Controller Adaptive Triggers on PC!

Hey CDPR, seeing as how you added adaptive triggers on both the PS5 and PC versions of The Witcher 3 next-gen update, please add adaptive triggers on the PC version of CP2077, too, like you have done on PS5 already. It's only fair. And adaptive triggers are amazing. P.S. - Before anyone says...
  2. N7AndyR

Beard 01 - Not visible in Photo Mode

I haven't, no, because I figured CDPR already knew about this issue. I mean, there's threads that discuss this from months ago. I just wanted to start another thread in case the issue has been forgotten. Do you suggest I still submit a ticket? As Patch 1.3 will likely have a hotfix soon (I...
  3. N7AndyR

The "I think...." game. [Spoilers]

How do you think I've achieved 1000 hours in Cyberpunk 2077? Literally this! By forcing role-play aspects like this upon myself outside of what the game offers you. Sometimes the best stories take place in your head. Oh, and it helps if you play with No HUD ;) It's a great RPG if you treat /...
  4. N7AndyR

Beard 01 - Not visible in Photo Mode

I know people are aware of this issue.. but it's been present since launch! I wanna start another thread to remind CDPR. I'd very much appreciate a quick hotfix as it really bothers me. I never intended my V male characters to look baby-faced in Photo Mode, but Beard 01 is my favourite (when it...
  5. N7AndyR

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

Yeah, I've got some distant buildings looking like they're made of flat paper haha! This in on absolutely max settings.
  6. N7AndyR

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I've owned every single Cyberware and car in the game before, on my last 2 playthroughs, got all achievements, 100% completion. What I'm saying is, the progression didn't feel natural, I was a multi-millionaire out of nowhere, without even trying, with no story-related reason behind it...
  7. N7AndyR

I know, I have 500 hours in the game and I've tried doing all available side-missions during the prologue before, in one of my playthroughs, but it feels kinda cheesy. Plus you miss out on some potential cool mission comments/banter from Johnny because he's not with you at that point. Saying...
  8. N7AndyR

Yeah you're right too. It could very well be released through just another patch, much like Enemy Scaling with Player Level, something that The Witcher 3 also had. I didn't play W3 exactly at launch, but I think it was added later on. :)
  9. N7AndyR

You mean the blacks not being true black and raising the Tone-Mapping Midpoint for more HDR punch, also raises the black levels, looking washed out? I'd like that too!!! I'm on one of the best HDR monitor panels, ROG PG27UQ, 4K HDR 1000nits and it's still an issue. RDR2 also had this issue at...
  10. N7AndyR

Funny to see that people think "patches" will add completely new content including their dear cut-content from the E3 Demo. Maybe with the Free DLCs and expansions, but not a patch LOL, however big. Still this patch is HUMOUNGOUS and a big improvement from every point of view! LET'S GOOOO!
  11. N7AndyR

Patch 1.2

If the patch size is almost the same size as the original game... LOL... I know it isn't quite the case but on paper that sounds as if almost the entire game was fixed from the ground up. Pretty funny. Can't wait to play. I'm on a very High End PC, but I saw a post of someone on console (can't...
  12. N7AndyR

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

That is the most pathetic thing to criticise, honestly... I don't see the point in this thread. Another "let me just quickly criticize the game simply because I can" kind of matter. I don't smoke myself irl... I'm not a smoker... but come on... I smoke in this game every chance I get because it...
  13. N7AndyR

Did you guys all see where it said that we're now able to craft MULTIPLE items at once instead of one at a time? :) We can now finally power-level the Crafting Skill legitimately... putting them thousands of Common and Uncommon Crafting Components from our Inventory to good use, Haha! Also, ads...
  14. N7AndyR

I also wanna be able to hide all Loot Icons, except maybe the really valuable stuff like Legendary & Iconic gear, to remove the "looter shooter" vibe the game has. If I find random loot on my own, I want it to feel rewarding, not just looting everything I see, simply because an icon tells me to...
Top Bottom