Recent content by zanzibar_007

+
  1. Z

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Oh! You Forgot something very important. Her world is a patriarchal monarchy composed of caste, Even Calanthe had a Husband, i didn't remember for Meve, etc... But if in this World a Woman like Yennefer have a gift, like Magic, She uses it without a doubt because in this kind of world it's...
  2. Z

I think you're near the truth, one year and 6 months in jail, and 6 months in the Emperor's Courtyard. She said something like she's searching Ciri for 6 Months.
  3. Z

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

If i say, i am not agree with you Because Geralt failed to find her first, fucked up as usual, and Trampled in the mud. Sometimes you need a kick in the ass to Revive, So Yennefer said something like: " Weak up, Geralt, you're Head is in the Clouds." She speaks about Geralt not the Gamer...
  4. Z

https://instagram.com/p/6u0GKZpB9Z/ In the game I find her face too sweet.
  5. Z

So Geralt and Filippa steal the Sunstone, the elves could be angry and kill them for that, because for the Elves that Stone is a Relic. And Nobody except Avallac'h knows what it means. Same Idea, but it's ok because they want to kill Eredin. So much Ingenuity, this is so cute. ----------...
  6. Z

Yep, it's only Geralt of Rivia, not the center of the universe, or a GOD. In their delirium they forgot who or what they were playing, With Ciri There is the same idea, she pushes Geralt to go in BaldMountain for her revenge, she pushes Geralt in Novigrad to say Goodbye, etc... And i must say...
  7. Z

I don't understand why there is a problem with their theft. The Druid Masks. Well if Geralt will help Hattori later, the Blacksmith, he is a thief too. If Geralt will Help Ciri for the Elven Circus near Novigrad, they helped her when she was in time of need, you know they want to leave and...
  8. Z

Well, In the "Last Wish" Geralt plays like a moron, so if you are agree with all Geralt doing in this Novel you're more Dumb than he is. IMO In front of Yennefer, Geralt thinks he is I know what, and farts higher than his ass... In fact, he has two flashes of lucidity, save Dandelion, and...
  9. Z

Romance and books (poll)

It's a point of view, they share with each other or not. They Love or not. They are adults, so i don't want to explain why they love each other it's always a waste of time. The two of us are made with flesh and Bloods, they are not perfect, none RS is perfect, that's why we always want to be...
  10. Z

Romance and books (poll)

So a man-Mutant like Geralt who has black dog is a masochist by nature...all right, i m learnning something today. Geralt is the kind of man who always Dreams that the events, the real events, could have a better occur, so because of that he is a masochist. A good one. /facepalm It is...
  11. Z

Romance and books (poll)

like a salmon up the river, but where is the Bear ? Oh! Wait...:scared:
  12. Z

Geralt of Rivia ( Spoilers from books and games )

How the Wild Hunt find Yennefer and Geralt ? We are such stuff As Dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep. William Shakespeare In the Lady of the Lake Geralt is a man of dream and dreams, and i...
  13. Z

Romance and books (poll)

I read the 8 books in french. In the Game there is clues, there is a song ( nice one), there is many chat between people, I am not Geralt and he is not me, but i must pick someone for him ( because he is stupid, don't forget) so It's Yennefer. In Love there is no perfect match, it's a POV...
  14. Z

Yeah, sure, but i talk about the main story. He slowly retires while the main story progress. Do you visualize what i mean ?
  15. Z

Maybe for Ciri, but Geralt is too old, too tired, etc... For me He must let down his Path as the story continues, that makes him more human in many ways... That Geralt is possible if you think about him, what he sees, what he failed, etc... even in game.
Top Bottom