Recent content by zeithri

+
  1. Z

Ghost in the Shell MMO shooter due for next year

There's Ghost in the Shell on PS1, gonna guess you already know of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uTDl8auIs There's Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on PS2, it's entertaining but not a great game. It's just adequate. Speedrun clip - Spoiler alert but at least Stage 1 should...
  2. Z

Anyone excited for next week?

How could you miss out on ONI? D: GO PLAY IT NAUW!
  3. Z

Ghost in the Shell MMO shooter due for next year

You can't have say 3 million people all joining Section 9. The idea of this MMO is bound to.. I don't know. Ridicilous.
  4. Z

Sooo..the new Aliens Game

I've now played through it. Took me 7 hours. It's not that bad, but there's no f-ing way I'll consider it canon. This is glorified fanfiction. Time to write a review of it~ ADD: Done! Enjoy reading it here.
  5. Z

Kara

There's.... absolutely nothing special with this whatsoever. ADD: I retract my statement. I thought people were just goshing over the graphics, not the story, not the emotions delivered. I agree. This is rather beautiful~ And it reminds me a hell a lot of my life - Because I can say that.
  6. Z

It came from.... behind!

I am a wannabe-author / storyteller / game designer / writer. So yes. I have no problems with spoilers at all. In fact, many things I've refused to watch or play because they haven't been interesting to me at first, have changed simply because someone told me a spoiler, so I had to find out...
  7. Z

Pacific Rim

Hahaha... God no.. I feel I'd rather watch the horrible live action Gundam G Saviour than to watch this. And that's saying a lot. Not even that wannabe-rocket punch makes this movie look anymore interesting. I might see it, but probably not.
  8. Z

Sooo..the new Aliens Game

I screamed and screamed, yet in Cyberspace no one cared. I told them this game was gonna suck. I gave them reasons why this, for us Aliens fans, is a slap in the face. But no one listened to me. Now, I am glad to say.. I told you so.
  9. Z

Blade Runner arrested after girlfriend shot dead.

That's horrible.
  10. Z

System Shock 2 to be released on GoG tomorrow

Added to wishlist. I wonder if the multiplayer actually works. .
  11. Z

Deus ex - Human Revolution

Aahh, interesting points. Well, in theory all games regardless how open they are can still be pointed out as being linear since they all have a mission that goes from A to B after all. There's nothing worse than someone talking to you and all you can think of is "Leave me alone! I want to do...
  12. Z

Anyone think SONY will make a comeback?

I don't know what your problem is with me, but you should put it behind or explain it straight out. As for what I said; When Xbox was first announced, several people I knew would say the pros and cons about it in regards to "It's just like a PC" and "It IS just like a PC except as a console...
  13. Z

Exactly! It is one line of the game that people have made countless fun of. What exactly is the problem with me saying that's all I know about it - except from a slowfall / safefall ability I think it's silly and possible interesting cybernetic enhancements and overall an interesting game, yet...
  14. Z

Anyone think SONY will make a comeback?

That sounds awfully familiar to what people said regardin to the first Xbox.
  15. Z

Yup. Based on that's everything everyone kept saying for like the first 1-3 months of the release of the game, and there's even a short clip of someone playing the game so much it affects his real life by going around and saying that line. And the problem is?
Top Bottom