Search results

+
  1. Z

Option to scale font size

Option to scale font size We all knew it would have been possible to scale, among pretty much every element of the interface, the font size of the in-game text to adjust it to your liking or needs. Apparently, this is no longer the case. So, is there any chance to see it return? Personally...
  2. Z

The influence of publishers in game development

The influence of publishers in game development The one thing that the (awesome) guys at CD Projekt RED never get tired of repeating is the importance for them to stay independent, to have no limitation whatsoever on their creativity. Many people are convinced that some publishers, say EA or...
  3. Z

Let's not make it degenerate

Let's not make it degenerate Is it just me or in the last days the general feel of respect, politeness and common exchange I used to like about this forum is getting a bit overwhelmed by some new (and less new) members' "enthusiasm"? There's quite a bit of hostility over in General Discussion...
  4. Z

Red and blue flashing dots

Red and blue flashing dots Hi everyone, I'm having a really annoying problem with my game. I bought and finished the game this summer and had it patched up to 1.2. Then some days ago, I wanted to start it again in Dark Mode, so I patched it with 1.3.5, then 2.0, then 2.1. Everything goes...
Top Bottom