Search results

+
  1. S

RedKit doesn't cook over "String Key" type strings - unable to finish the adventure

RedKit doesn't cook over "String Key" type strings - unable to finish the adventure Hello, I've ran into a very frustrating RedKit issue which makes certain quests unplayable and useless. I've created custom books which use "String Key" type of string, RedKit simply doesn't cook these...
  2. S

Problems with rain

Problems with rain I can't describe how overwhelmed by this I am right now. For a long time I've been trying to solve the bug which causes the rain to stop entirely when the player camera faces the scene in certain angles. It just plays terrible when in one moment it rains and then it suddenly...
  3. S

Blur in dialogue cameras

Blur in dialogue cameras Hello, I would like to know, how can I create and customize background blur in the dialogue cameras? I know that default dialogue cameras have that blur that I would like to add, but the default ones are sharp and don't have any, so it doesn't highline the characters...
  4. S

Looking for a savegame :).

Looking for a savegame :). Hello, could some kind soul please upload a savegame from the beginning of act 2 Roche path? I had to reinstall TW2 a while back and I forgot to back some saves up ::).
  5. S

using original W2 music in the level

using original W2 music in the level Hey, I would like to ask how is it with using original W2 ost music in redkit? Do I need to go through the whole Fmod process? Can't I just simply link some OST music through the sound ambient area? Thanks.
  6. S

rain problem

rain problem Hello, I added rain to my Area Environment by linking the rain drops/splashes entities and editing the rain parameter. Though when camera is in certain angles the rain stops. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks for help.
  7. S

Czech dubbing for TW3?

Czech dubbing for TW3? :listen: I was thinking, since TW1 had czech dubbing, wouldn't it be cool if TW3 did too? There are lots and lots of witcher fans here in Slovakia and Czech Republic (Slovak and Czech language is almost identical) that would appreciate it a lot. If CDPR is going to do...
  8. S

female npc with a torch

female npc with a torch Hello, I would like to have a female NPC with a torch but I cant get it working. I tried putting the quest functions Arnolt has in the vanilla game but it doesn't work. Did anyone try using NPC's with torches before?
  9. S

"Preparing for PIE..."

"Preparing for PIE..." Hey, ive got a very ugly bug I cant get around to.. At first it just slowed down the world loading but now my world wont even load anymore.. Basically when im loading the world the log gets stuck on "Preparing for PIE" and the world doesnt load no matter how...
  10. S

Particle Systems

Particle Systems Hey, I have one particle system which fades out after its life Time and I'm trying to make it repeat in a cycle. The particle is "heal_fx1" specifically. I added the Alfa Over Life modificator but it still doesn't repeat. Does anyone have more experience with this? Thanks
  11. S

Fight condition

Fight condition Hello, I wonder if there is a condition to check if geralt is or isn't in a fight mode at the moment? Thanks.
  12. S

Streaming area dialogue issue

Streaming area dialogue issue Hello, basically I have this big streaming area in my mod which completely changes the location so unloads a lot of layers, but I have one big issue i can not seem to solve. Basically I spawn npcs there before going to the streaming area and assign them dialogue...
  13. S

monster guard area

monster guard area Hello, do you guys know how to set a guard area for a monster, so when player walks into it it will turn agressive, but not until than?
  14. S

How to work with cameras in the scene?

How to work with cameras in the scene? Hello, I would like to create some small cutscenes for things that cant be done in dialogue. For example, I would like to set a static camera in the scene and make NPCs do some behaviour or walk to some point (I imagine it is all done in quest structure...
  15. S

Problem with proper timetables

Problem with proper timetables Hey, I have a problem with timetables, everything is working as it should, but after one day/night cycle the npc just abandons it's actions and just stands doing nothing. How can I set the cycles to loop? I set the prefferable next aps in the properties tab and...
  16. S

wiki still offline?

wiki still offline? Hey, i need to check some tuts, but the wiki still seems to be offline. Are there still some changes being done or did you guys in studio forgot to turn it on ? :D:hmm:
  17. S

'attack range not set'

'attack range not set' Hello, I get this bug message whenever im in combat or have my sword drawn. It is basically just saying attack 'range not set', Ive noticed some weird behaviours, like geralt can swing a sword 10 metres from an npc and it still does him damage even though the sword doesnt...
  18. S

custom letter and books

custom letter and books Hello, I think it was asked here before. How could I make my own books and letters with it's own text?
  19. S

Roses of Shaerrawedd (WIP)

Roses of Shaerrawedd (WIP) Update: You can play the demo HERE. The progress on the full adventure is stuck due to lack of time and mood :S. Hey folks, I would like to show to you my mod Ive been working on with REDkit for quite some time now. Since the beggining of summer approximately. I...
  20. S

When did Geralt meet Dandelion?

When did Geralt meet Dandelion? Hey, Im making a mod using REDkit and while I have read all the witcher books, im not quite sure about the dates. I want to set it when Geralt was younger, before he met Dandelion and wasnt so famous, but also not too far away. Could some Witcher expert help me...
Top Bottom