Search results

+
  1. Aes Sídhe

Chaos Reborn

Chaos Reborn Anyone remember Chaos: The Battle of Wizards (J.Gollup. ZX-Spectrum. 1985) ? No ? Made by the same guys behind the original XCOM, its a game I haven't forgot 30 years later, which makes it one of only a handful so memorable. It was great fun, turn based arena battles between up to...
  2. Aes Sídhe

Myst3ry + Puzzl3 + 3nigma = ?

Myst3ry + Puzzl3 + 3nigma = ? I feel like floating a totally non-game related thread, crazy eh... bare with me for something else entirely ;) Some of you may have noticed that for a while now I've been chasing the number 3 down rabbit-holes, occasionally sharing some crumb or three here, all...
  3. Aes Sídhe

Activated Skills Tree

Activated Skills Tree This thread is for discussing The Skills System as information becomes available. I'll repost the original Info from Shavod, and my own impression of what it implies (note I've edited my original post a little because I think my using the word "bar" was wrong and could add...
  4. Aes Sídhe

The Witcher Trial

The Witcher Trial Couldn't find a thread covering this, but I guess that may be down to the secrecy involved in the ritual ;) So it seems I am now eligible for The Trial of the Grasses... what do I do now, is there a queue somewhere? A sweat lodge ? Must I fast ? Most importantly... where do I...
  5. Aes Sídhe

(Spoilers) Icelinnes Phylactery

(Spoilers) Icelinnes Phylactery This image pops up occasionally and it seems the consensus is it's Skellige, and perhaps it is, but what if its not? Cold, hard & snowy we first saw it in Swords of Destiny (1:22) immediately following shots of Geralt riding & boating his way to the islands...
  6. Aes Sídhe

Gwent - Gaming With Elves, Nilfgaardians & Things

Gwent - Gaming With Elves, Nilfgaardians & Things ^See what I did there? ;) This thread is for talking about the Gwent card game INGAME, please limit your comments to discussion about how we feel about it, how it might work, and not the controversy surrounding it, go here for the...
  7. Aes Sídhe

Secrets of the New Forum

Secrets of the New Forum I thought a separate thread from bugs/suggestions may be useful to share what we discover about the new features we have, and perhaps we'll get more. The "Tagging" business was new to me so I looked it up, and I like it. The '@User' tag in a post is clear enough, and...
  8. Aes Sídhe

Fenrir Unchained ?

Fenrir Unchained ? From the Poetic Edda poem Völuspá: From BBC Science & Environment "Is our Sun falling silent?": Is this an Omen of the End Times? Is Ragnarok upon us? Is there some Old God out there with just enough belief that their anticipation of TW3 is manifesting on the Sun? Are we...
  9. Aes Sídhe

Were Women the first Metalworkers?

Were Women the first Metalworkers? This is a question I've wondered about since I first heard the theory, many years ago I forget exactly how, but it struck a few cords with my knowledge of myths. The basic theory tries to argue, intuitively, that if the men were out hunting and the women were...
  10. Aes Sídhe

American Gods

American Gods All this talk of Baba Yaga has reminded me of some great news we got recently of a new TV series planned by HBO, driven by the success of Game of Thrones, which I want to share incase you haven't heard. Neil Gaimans American Gods is being made, apparently into a six series...
  11. Aes Sídhe

Cybertech vs Nanotech

Cybertech vs Nanotech CDPR announced they are investigating future trend prediction reports sourced from governments etc to flesh out the technology & world of 2077. Pondsmith clearly views appropriate Cyberpunk tech as that which is very close to achievable today. Any Futurist admits that the...
Top Bottom