Search results

+
  1. P

Dark Mode annoying visual effect

Well, not me. For my third playthrough it was actually funny to have all that Dark-Mode equipment/visual/audio stuff because it added some weird and slight-annoying component to the game, especially in darker scenarios. But maybe that's because I like to do weird things in games after some...
  2. P

Monster Hunting In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Yeah, some people are saying that they're happy because they think is going to be similar to Monster Hunter series, after seeing this video XD People that didn't play the previous Witcher games, of course.
  3. P

The Story of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is up on GameInformer.com!

If you are really counting the videos that Jack in the green is referring to, one is from Cyberpunk 2077 and others are from The Witcher 2 like Developer Diaries or the famous video 52 and a half which are very old. Nothing to do with Witcher 3. But maybe you are saying other hidden videos...
  4. P

Brazilian/Korean Subtitles Patch for The Witcher 2

Agent Blue, in the message itself it says that it was Korean/Brazilian fans' initiative for doing the translations.
  5. P

How many hours or length of TW3?

Exactly 52 and a half hours for main story quests!
  6. P

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

I think guipit meant only inside Witcher 2, not counting Witcher 1. From Witcher 1 to 2 they even changed faces so I don't think he was saying that X_D
  7. P

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

The ending of Witcher 3 is pretty clear. Dandelion: About Iorveth, I think it makes sense that the characters that we saw in the previous games change at least a little bit, we are talking about a war crushing in the north, and war changes people whether we like it or not.
  8. P

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - English Grammar and Title

It's a little funny the "the" thing (triple th in a row, speaking of flow :D ), because I just saw a Journal Update in spanish in The Witcher 2 that said "Cacer
  9. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced!

Don't worry arkray, one day you'll suddenly have the game in your hands. Or in your hard-drive. Or both. 2014 seems far but now I can't still believe that it already passed two years since The Witcher 2 release XD Corylea, so it was a joke that """question""" about timeline in the webpage /> ...
  10. P

Geralt's awesome beard

Also there is the thing that we don't always like the same in our whole life. We can be in or 20/30s and hate having beards (like me nowadays) but lately in the 50s one can start liking having a beard. Same for tattoos, for movie genres, etc. So the fact that Geralt in the books doesn't like...
  11. P

Corylea, the entry under Witcher 3 (August 1271) is the end of The Witcher 2, so basically the entry over Witcher 3 (May 1272) is the starting point, as well as every single entry above the previous games were their starting point. The fact that there is only one entry is probably because they...
  12. P

It is said somewhere inside this sea full of new info that these images are not from a final version of the game, so is possible that graphics quality will increase in following months XD
  13. P

The Witcher 3's soundtrack to be more like TW1's?

When I read "I think the soundtrack needs a new direction" option, I clicked on it directly. Basically because I think that The Witcher 3 is also taking a new direction in the saga, like The Witcher 2 did towards the first one. EDIT: Just to add to my reasoning, I can't imagine The Witcher 2...
  14. P

News and Rumours about TW3 (Was Tomorrow is the Day!)

Well, it's way too early to say something like "LOL U FAIL THIS TIME!" or "INSTANT-GOTY!" so I'll just say "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!". Lets see if in the following months they're going to do Developer Diaries stuff like with The Witcher 2, it was a good way to get to know the game in...
  15. P

Red engine 3!

The Witcher 2 was especially astounding in real-time. Is normal that with a SINGLE image it can be a little "dissapointing" for now. Still, it looks pretty weird that image, especially the house part that seems more like artwork than the snow part, which is typical from a game XD
  16. P

Footwork Upgrade Broken?

Maybe upgrading to level 1 you won't see much different but I tell you: From no upgrade to Level 2 there is a LOT of difference XD
  17. P

Stuttering, fps drops

Well, I played The Witcher 2 with this rig: -Core2 Duo E7400 2,8 GHz -RAM 3 Gb -NVIDIA 9600 GT ----> Then to a 550 GTX -Windows XP 32 bits -Resolution 1280x1024 With both graphic cards I experienced a similar stuttering problem, though with the 550 was less problematic and could handle High...
  18. P

More gore in TW3

I don't think there is a reason of TW3 being more gory, it just don't fit with the saga of books or the games :S . Besides, more gore and blood would be unrealistic and would stain the game's atmosphere, presenting a more "visceral panorama". In fact, I was shocked by some gory comic cut-scenes...
  19. P

Best looking armor/armor set in Witcher 2

Well, if I'm honest the Raven one was my previous favourite until Dark Mode came out. It also looks quite nice.
  20. P

Look-a-like Geralt

Maybe he is the unknown-and-secret brother of Geralt! It's looks alike... If it weren't due the lack of scars. Which is good, cause that means he didn't had such painful past XD
Top Bottom