Search results

+
  1. KasiaDiamondDove

Play with friends

Play with friends I can click the start a game with a friend, but there is no reaction. I even don't see any invitations. I'm connected to gog galaxy client, am able to chat, get invitaions via chat, but I don't see them in the game. I restarted the game, restartet gog galaxy client - no...
  2. KasiaDiamondDove

PC: Achievements transfer?

PC: Achievements transfer? I played the gog-version a long time on my old PC. Now I get a new one and installed also TWAG. I used the same account to login, but my achievements are gone and I have to start from scratch. Is there a way to transfer my score to the new PC?
  3. KasiaDiamondDove

The Witcher 1 mods - where are they gone?

The Witcher 1 mods - where are they gone? Where are all the mods from the first Witcher game gone? Formerly they where hosted here http://tw1.thewitcher.com/article/en/downloads Especially I'm looking for "Tribute" by quz (QuzYou), listet among others in the forums here and here. I know, there...
  4. KasiaDiamondDove

German fan-translation - Saison der Stürme_Seson burz

German fan-translation - Saison der Stürme_Seson burz DE: Jemand interessiert an einer deutschsprachigen Fan-Übersetzung des 1. Kapitels vom neuen Sapkowski-Buch "Sezon burz"? »» Zeit der Gewitter (PDF, 105 KB) Falls ihr euch das PDF nicht selbst runterladen könnt, schickt mir eine PN und...
  5. KasiaDiamondDove

31st Golden Joystick Awards - The Witcher 3, my most wanted video game 2013

31st Golden Joystick Awards - The Witcher 3, my most wanted video game 2013 Just voted for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as most wanted game of 2013 in CVG's Golden Joystick Awards. You do that, too? ;)
Top Bottom