Search results

+
  1. R

New game + and different Witcher 2 saves

Thank you, but coul I use my exact W2 saves or is there option just to simulate them?
  2. R

New game + and different Witcher 2 saves

New game + and different Witcher 2 saves Hi, I want to star New game +. Through my first play I used my saves from W2 with saving Triss and Iorweth path. I want to play New game +, but I want to use another game saves from W2 (Irweth path, despelling Saskia). But I can't find this option in the...
  3. R

CZ localization

CZ localization Hi, your game is awesome! But I'm not very good in English, so I can't enjoy it in the best way. Pls make czech localization!
  4. R

REDkit Tutorials

Is any possibility to have RedKit in czech please? I'm not very good at english, so I would really appretiate it :)
  5. R

REDkit Tutorials

Will be REDKit in Czech? I'm not very goot at English so I would be really glad if there is this opportunity... :)
  6. R

Connection failed

Thank you very much with your help! I really appreciate it! Now I have installed the last 3.3 patch and it starts to work again, so I hope it will last :) But great thanks for your time and that you tried hard!!! ;-) This support community is really great!
  7. R

Connection failed

I used everything, thanks for that, but unfortunately it's still not working :( And I have Firewall + Avast (I'm not a native english speaker, so I don't know if I understood your question properly...)
  8. R

Connection failed

Checked again, but without any difference... To be correct - I can lauch the game, but laucher cannot be connected. I can't download patches automatically and have problems with sharing scores in Arena...
  9. R

Connection failed

Connection failed Hi. My laucher still says: Connection failed. I have the latest patch, but how can I fix this? Thank you for helping me )
  10. R

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

You also should mention that Witchers are made to be fast! And it's impossible with plate armor... Please Davidmill23, read the books, witchers aren't made to fight with bows...!
  11. R

Problem with login in laucher.

Problem with login in laucher. Hello. I'm so sorry, but I have a problem with my laucher again. I have had this problem a year ago, but I found another topic with some help, but now I can't find anything. When I start Laucher it shows me that Connection was denied, try it again in a 10 seconds...
  12. R

More Paper Craft?

I'm sorry, but I haven't got any experience with posting images here. So I hope, it will be OK... But I'm not sure if this draugh legs are correct...
  13. R

Linear Game Design

Sorry man, I like Skyrim, but I prefer good and nonlinear story in games. After 50 hours skyrim has started to be boring for me... but Witcher... I've completed it more than 18 times so far.... (maybe that's because the books are my favourite and I love this mature world... )And as someone said...
  14. R

More Paper Craft?

Maybe I'm completely stupid, but I have problems with completing Draug. Especially legs. Can someone help me with some pictures? :( Done - don't worry about that
  15. R

E3 2012

Do you know something about Thief 4?
  16. R

More Paper Craft?

What about making Yarpen and his warhammer or Succubus? :) Or Kayran or dragon would be interesting :D Only an idea, you've got a great potential man ;)
  17. R

Voice actors you'd like to see in future CDPR games?

What about mr. Christopher Lee?
  18. R

Thank you!

Thank you CD Project! You are the best!!!
  19. R

Most hilarious NPC qoutes (Mild Spoilers)

Yarpen's ,,... prince Penis..." is also great :D
  20. R

More Paper Craft?

Where you got dices?
Top Bottom