Search results

+
  1. M

I thought HDR was supposed to come to PC

Thanks for the answers ! Make sense !
  2. M

I thought HDR was supposed to come to PC

But I cannot find the option for it on menus. Is there any information on this? Or is it automatic?
  3. M

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Roach hair is still bugged for me if you equipped a horse armor that covered it and fast travel. Hair disappear or appear pressed on the horse neck.
  4. M

Roah Hair Bug (1.21)

Hi this bug is still not fixed with the next gen upgrade for me. Can anyone else confirm this?
  5. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

HDR support for PC has been confirmed a long time ago :) See this tweet and I believe it even was in the official annoucement 2 years ago.
  6. M

Don't know but I want that bad as well !
  7. M

Yeah but I feel they already toned down the witcher preparation a bit too much. I would prefer them to actually make the fact of preparing for fight more fun. I would love something like drinking potions and putting oil only when meditating but with permanent effect for oil and activate during...
  8. M

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

Well according to Beau DeMayo and what he said about the writing team this is now a concrete possibility lol.
  9. M

The Witcher Remake is in development!

IMO RE2R and FFVIIR are the new standards for Remakes. The Witcher Remake has to at least embrace this philosophy. What would be dissapointed is if it is somekind of Shadow of Colossus Remake. Imo the game to be interesting has to be revised at his core. It must rethink its world design...
  10. M

The Witcher Remake: What should it be like?

Yeah I really want that kind of story enhancement. We could see how Geralt really got the scar since the most logical moment he got it would be with the wild hunt. What he says to Ciri in Witcher 3 makes no sense (I guess in an eventual remake of Witcher 2 that would requiert to change the...
  11. M

The Witcher Remake: What should it be like?

There are several ways to do a Remake as demonstrated in the last few years. There's the carbon copy (Medievil, Shadow of the Colossus) and the reimagining (Resident Evil 2 Remake, etc). Some would say there's also the Requel according to current theories of FF7R. The first step to imagine...
  12. M

The Witcher Remake is in development!

YES !!! I hope it will lead to a full Remake trilogy one day that better unfies the story. Story changes or additions are needed. I would love to have consistency regarding Geralt Scars origins, Iorveth in W3 one day etc. Maybe a new take on Witcher 2 with Dol Blathana or Wild Hunt battle at...
  13. M

Call of Duty put third person view into their new game, RE village selling Third person mode as a DLC, May be 2077 should do the same

I think most people would be satisfied with an official support of third person just for walking. Nowadays characters models can be switched in an instant. You can see it all the time in games from cutscenes to gameplay without loading. So it's definetly possible to switch character animations...
  14. M

Please allow us to reset our attribute points after 1.5 patch

Another vote for reallocating attributes on the fly. I mean people don't have infinite time to experiment builds. It's just basic QoL nowadays. A game like Divinity doesn't event make you pay anything to reallocate. In non competitive games I don't see any reason to put such limitations. it...
  15. M

So why Oda does not use lie detection on V?

During the preparation of the heist Meredith Stout guard use a lie detection Device on V if you meet him. Why Oda wouldn't use such a thing? Is it because he does not want to risk to know the truth and enter in a denial state or something? Because this is really weird to have such an important...
  16. M

Hoping for Third Person option soon for consoles

IMO at the very least they could implement a vanity camera for walking and slow run. It could automatically deactivate when you jump or take a weapon. I don't think (I am no devs though) it's the most impossible thing to do do to have a decent walking animation and a boutton to juste rotate the...
  17. M

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

The thing with this DLC that scares me is that it could further enhanced the urgency paradox of the game... Why would I go do this side story when I am dying? I hope they will find a good way to justify this.
  18. M

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Yep sorry did not think about it at the moment... Hopefully it's still seen and easy to find and fix.
  19. M

Ludonarrative dissonance

I agree with OP and the story dlc will most likely reinforce that issue. Why the hell would V go in a side adventure if she/he is dying? The urgency of the situation ruins the roleplay experience and liberty of exploration. The story is great but the story lacks non urgent time to do side stuff...
  20. M

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Hello ! What I noticed so far. When going to get the bot before the heist at the beginning of the game. Jackie will walk through the car if you park in front of him before launching the mission. At the end of the mission Jackie leaves with his bike. But he will despawn on the street and the back...
Top Bottom