Search results

+
  1. F

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

If there had been a Witcher medallion in the CE, I would've bought that instead of the GOG version, so I hope I win! Currently trying to beat TW2 again on insane... not going too well :p.
  2. F

Holiday twitter giveaway!

Yah, my thoughts exactly. I have a few friends that haven't played it yet.
  3. F

Some fire effects not working.

Some fire effects not working. I just upgraded to an i5 2500k and an SSD, with a fresh install of Windows. I have 4GB G Skill Ram and a 560 TI. I reinstalled TW2 and then transferred my saves games over from my previous windows install, but the fires in towards the end of act 1, in Flotsam, are...
  4. F

Why cant i Shift/Tab after patch?

Yup. you can't rebind the tab key either. I used to use it to sheathe my weapon, just like in the first game, but it isn't possible right now. EDIT: Was able to change it in the .ini
  5. F

Source file is corrupted. Patch 2.0

Ok so GOG updated their download version to 2.0, so I redownloaded the whole game. It is 2.0 now, but I don't know how to register this account with the game. I don't want to register a new account because I've already had to do that several times due to the forum change and launch issues...
  6. F

Sorry but what do I do with that? Am I supposed to check if mine is the same? If so where do I check that? Not sure if this is helpful, but I also have a problem where when I try to update via the launcher it does an infinite download loop. It downloads, verifies, then redownloads over and over...
  7. F

Nope, got it from GOG.
  8. F

Not since the fresh install. I'm gonna try downloading it on my brothers computer and saving it to a USB stick. EDIT: That didn't work either.
  9. F

It says 907 MB. I tried downloading with Firefox several times and with Chrome. I also downloaded through the launcher and attempted to use that file and it had the same issue.
  10. F

Tried it, didn't work :(
  11. F

Nah, it downloads fine but when I try to install it I get that message.
  12. F

Source file is corrupted. Patch 2.0 I keep getting the error: "An error occurred while trying to copy a file: The source file is corrupt." I have tried redownloading with a different browser, downloading the launcher version of the patch, and running as administrator, and I still get the...
  13. F

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

http://www.facebook.com/thewitcher/posts/216691415026626
  14. F

They know there will be a lot of questions, hence the Q&A tomorrow. If you have a question, be ready to ask it there if you want an answer right away.
  15. F

How do i REMOVE the Warning! System requirements not met problem in the witcher

How can you tell if someone has registered their game?
  16. F

Nvidia's drivers already have SLI profiles for TW2. Not sure about ATI though.
  17. F

System requirements

I've got an E8400 @ 3.6 Ghz, 4GB of RAM, and a 9800GTX+ (pretty much the same performance as a GTS 250), and I was initially thinking I'd be able to play around high on my 1680x1050 monitor. I'm not so sure anymore. What do you guys think?
  18. F

No. Only 768MB and 1GB versions.
  19. F

CD Projekt RED's CEO speaks about DRM

TW1 had TAGES, which is almost as notorious as securom.
Top Bottom