Search results

+
  1. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood and Wine named Best RPG during The Game Awards 2016

The more I play this game (over 500 hours /played) the more I realize that there will probably never be another RPG this well made. TW3 deserves everything it earned & more, and Blood and Wine is the crowning achievement.
  2. F

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I do know that Dandelion and Zoltan remain in the Cabaret post-storyline. There's no meaningful dialogue to be had, but at least they didn't just disappear like everyone else.
  3. F

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

I was bummed when I saw Aerondight. It was my (and everyone else's) favorite sword from The Witcher, but they made it look clunky and weird in TW3.
  4. F

Dyes & dyeing outside Toussaint

That's actually not true - there's a massive pigment-making operation just outside of Novigrad in Far Corners that looks very similar to the dye merchant in Beauclair. Also, dying clothes is how clothes get their color so obviously dye exists in every realm. That said, I think the dye system...
  5. F

New Game++ and so on.

I'd bet money on it. They've done one for both of the previous Witcher games, and if we're getting NG+/+, it'd probably be rolled out in an EE since it's a significant update.
  6. F

New Game++ and so on.

They're saving it for the final release, the EE. They've gotta be. Along with camera controls and a better alchemy system. -fingers crossed-
  7. F

More Immersion please! (contextual actions)

As much as I love this game, CDPR really screwed the pooch on the whole potions/alchemy system. I was really hoping for a remaster somewhere along the way but that looks less likely than ever now. I'd gladly give up bombs and the lame little crossbow just for a more immersive & accurate alchemy...
  8. F

New Game++ and so on.

I honestly think CDPR will fix this with a repeating NG+ patch because the sad fact is their game's progression is woefully imbalanced right now, and nobody wants the amazingly high quality legacy of The Witcher series to end on that note.
  9. F

Roach his tail is missing

We don't know what the cause of the bug is, but it's definitely not one specific saddle. I've only used vanilla saddles since 1.21 and I hit the bug right away and haven't found even a temporary fix that works, so my roach is a bald donkey :(
  10. F

1.22 Roach bug

Checking in - roach is still missing his tail. His mane is back, though! I'm rocking the Skellige saddle set since it sorta hides Roach's donkey-butt syndrome, but it's still pretty painful to see :(
  11. F

New Game++ and so on.

Good point - what would have been better than NG+ is an option to reset all the side-quests and contracts so that they're upscaled to Geralt's end-game level. That's not my idea, some others have been suggesting it for a while, but it makes the most sense in terms of NG+. I've been lobbying for...
  12. F

What this game really needs!

Maybe it's just because I'm playing Gwent on "Normal" difficulty, but I've always beaten Djikstra in one try. He does go all out with spies and decoys, but you can do the same and if you have a decent deck with dandelion & some commander's horns, you'll wreck him. Most AI opponents will concede...
  13. F

New Game++ and so on.

CDPR hear our pleas! Give us endless NG+ cycles! Let us play TW3 forever
  14. F

Make axii passive

There are no passive skills in The Witcher III because the skill system is built around specialties and sacrifices. If Axii were passive, everyone would invest points in it because it's a no-brainer to get the one passive buff first, and at that point, devs might as well just not make it a skill...
  15. F

Adding a new setting for gameplay options menu - turn glowing runes on swords OFF/ON

I just don't use runes. The game is easy enough even on Death March without min/maxing Geralt. Heck, I don't ever wear gloves & I wear entry level Witcher armor just because I like the way it looks, and I die very rarely just by keeping on my toes.
  16. F

New Game++ and so on.

This is what we're all hoping for in EE.
  17. F

The "improved" 1.21 UI and what's wrong with it

I'm generally not a fan of big, bold, blocky, white, sans-serif text in an RPG - yes, it's easier to read from your couch, but it looks completely incongruous with the fantasy world and it's also bland and ugly and further evidence of console-ization at the expense of quality. So yeah, I agree...
  18. F

New Game++ and so on.

That would be awesome, like Bethesda's "radiant" quests but just simple contracts that appear in random villages throughout the world. Would give a nice incentive to explore as well, but I doubt that level of coding is going to go in to the game post-release & with all the expansions out in the...
  19. F

Please add an option to reset the storyline and all quests after a NG+?

Everyone wants this, there are countless threads on it, and there's even another thread on the front page right now, so no you're not the only one. I think it's a great idea and will support any thread that requests it. CDPR, let us play The Witcher III in perpetuity!
  20. F

New Game++ and so on.

Another thread on this topic, another /signature from me. Besides built in camera controls, perpetual NG+ (even if it's just for side-quests) is top of my wishlist.
Top Bottom