1. K

Cena gry - reality check

Powaliło ich i tyle w temacie.
  2. K

Wiedźmin 3: Dyskusja na temat wymagań sprzętowych

Przepraszam za offtop, już sobie idę :P
  3. K

Wiedźmin 3: Dyskusja na temat wymagań sprzętowych

Wymagania swoją drogą, ale czy ktoś z was widział cenę podstawowej edycji? 140zł za grę wydaną i robioną w PL? Powaliło ich?
  4. K

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

It's no use judging a game by some video of strictly selected bits. I'll withhold my opinion until the game launches and I get to play it or read a review from a reliable source.
  5. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

God dammit, fuck off with those teasers already. It's not even fun to watch anymore... trailer of a trailer of a trailer etc. Gameplay or GTFO.
  6. K

Wiedźmin 3 - sugestie, marzenia i pobożne życzenia

No dobrze, więc NIE podobało mi się: - Sposób w jaki potraktowano eksploracje świata, odkrywanie nowych obszarów było schematyczne. Wejdź, załóż obozy, odnajdź visty, odkryj mape, zabij smoka w w najdalszym zakamarku. Nudne, jak MMO single player. Podział na obszary jest nietrafiony moim...
  7. K

W DA:I zainwestowałem 100h+/- i "wyczyściłem" świat ze wszystkiego i podsumuję ją tak: DA:I to wykastrowana gra RPG.
  8. K

Szczerze odradzam, po 10h czułem się jakbym grał w jakieś MMORPG ale offline. Otwarty świat jest, ale jest nudny jak flaki z olejem. Eksploracja każdego obszaru wygląda tak: Wejdź, rozbij X obozów inkwizycji rozsianych po całym obszarze, zajmij X punktów orientacyjnych, odkryj X podobszarów i...
  9. K

Gorąca prośba do Redów, zaopatrzcie się w Dragon Age : Inkwizycja, pograjcie tak z 40-50h i potraktujcie wasze doświadczenie z grą jako przestrogę jak NIE ROBIĆ otwartego świata w Wiedzminie.
  10. K

Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

No, I refuse to mindlessly vote for TW3 anymore. If CDPR wants me to anticipate their game they need to keep consumers interest by showing us something new.
  11. K

Interviews and Articles Part 2

OMG THIS! I'm 95% sure TW3 will be a similar case, it will most probably be dumbed down.
  12. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

My opinion on DLC( wheather free or paid) is as follows: Most of the DLC nowadays is just trash. Armor sets, weapon skins, hair styles, new companions, one or two new quests etc. ( Trash = very little or none gameplay value.) Many studions have the audacity to charge for it. This is an...
  13. K

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

I guess 'kurwa' being one of them :)
  14. K

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

When will you people learn that pre-ordering anything is equal to eating a dick. Never buy an unknown product.
  15. K

Recent News - A Moderator Message

Depends on one's definition of spoiler I guess, and when it comes to shares the day isn't over yet.
  16. K

Recent News - A Moderator Message

Someone at CDPR fucked up, now the leak is all over the web so there's no need to cover it up like nothing's happened so cut the crap with all the censorship - my point of view
  17. K

A handful of UI suggestions to the CDPR devs

If I were them I'd hire this dude.
  18. K

The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

Hidden message http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/27eq5q/witcher_3_e3_trailer_hidden_message_with/
  19. K

Interviews and Articles on TW3

THAT'S IT CDR. I dare you to put Obama's words on the boxed version of TW3! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-PDQsetTE8
Top Bottom