Search results

+
  1. J

Am i the only one who really doesn't like Geralts voice.

I know your feelings. english voice are wrong... like if geralt were a batman/snake (mgs) wanna be. that´s why i only play the game in their native voice acting (natural and fluid expresions, and not those like if they were reading books for kids under 5 yo).
  2. J

CD PROJEKT RED and R.TALSORIAN GAMES Announce The Witcher Role-Playing Game

Damn!! im kind of sad here... in one hand i love the idea about playing a pnp witcher game, but i only knows (and have time for) 2 systems: d10 (white wolf) and d20 (pathfinder or such) I know pathfinder is childish, op, broken and somehow boring with all those feat dependency... kind of lame...
  3. J

CD PROJEKT RED and R.TALSORIAN GAMES Announce The Witcher Role-Playing Game

Im in for anything regarding witcher PnP RPG ---------- Post merged on 03-02-2016 at 05:25 AM ---------- i hope they create their own system based on d10 or d20 system :3 If so, i can help with the potion, bombs, oils and consumable rules (i actualy made my owns for my Pathfinder housemade...
  4. J

Bug Tracking Megathread

i found this annoying bug in the quest where you kill radovid. the two last guys are always with full hp no matters with what you attack them, they never drop a single hp. its annoying
  5. J

Fighting with monsters and humans in the same fight.

i love that mechanic of geralt changing swords. enjoyeable and such. in the red hood quest i focus on werewolf first
  6. J

Order of the flaming rose armor

i want to see a sigfried in tw3
  7. J

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

The yellow skill have 5 new ones that i have never seen before!! one for +60 carry, 1 to fire two bolts without recharging the crossbow
  8. J

Its amazing!! Also, some bugs, the one that pop up a lot is that one where all the rune you place in your armors, after loads disapears. i was using viper armor set (its beautiful) and i put some glyphs (new glyphs) in it, and after load, the glyphs disapeared... the hos main story is huge...
  9. J

Ofieri Gear

how many items are for horse from ofiri? i just get the saddle too
  10. J

its amazing, i finish only main story in about 8 hours!! death march make hos even better. the only thing that annoying me is the Olgred sword, some one else have it? i need to know how it works in the description says that it will accumulate energy and then in a special move you unleash that...
  11. J

How to downgrade back to 1.08 version?

yeah thanks i did already, i cant play right now but when i do i will tell you how it went ---------- Updated at 10:25 PM ---------- Ok i try the game already, and its fixed!! there are everything i havent already: all those lvl -1 get fixed, quests that i had bugged fixed, even the stashes...
  12. J

im on steam, i already remove all mods (mainly were those for graphics) i dont tweak any ini and where are game cache verification on steam? EDIT: nevermind i found where it is cache verification already. i will run this and will tell you if it works. thks
  13. J

i start again before the patch, and i want to clean velen/novigrado and white orchard from question marks and contracts and shits (only leaving the main quests there) and here my bugs already: - the apicultor ghost is bugged, the dor wont open. - the feline gear hunt in the cave at novigrado is...
  14. J

Bug Tracking Megathread

Glitcher 3: Bug Hunt update: a big hole in oxenfurt in the main plaza (near the bar), character and npcs fall... (i fought it was the white winter had began, but no, just a glitch) items in inventory (like the eye of keira to reveal illusory walls) and witcher says: where are that eye from...
  15. J

Patch is not available for me yet ( Ps4 )

lucky you!! the patch brings a lot of bugs than ever!! it is so, that the name of the game has changed to Glitcher 3: bug hunt
  16. J

Patch 1.10 Changelog

same here can´t find the option ---------- Updated at 10:32 AM ---------- same here
  17. J

Bug Tracking Megathread

my bugs just today: enemies with level at minus 1 with the whole life bar empty, they just stay stand and do nothing, and you can´t kill them (this is random, sometimes a load fixes sometimes doesn´t). some areas (random) gets blurry stamina bar sometimes deplenish and stay at 0 like 2-5...
  18. J

Patch 1.10 Changelog

I have more issues with this new patch than before!! I have tw3 for pc, and the performance is worst than ever! Blurry areas, human enemies who stand still and at -1 lvl (without life bar and you just can´t beat them) I think this patch "solves" some issues (which i never had before) and...
  19. J

No Stash bug in 1.8

No Stash bug in 1.8 Hello there! Im enjoying a lot this game, but... i notice that 1.7 had several stashes for game, but i never play 1.7 patch so i can´t say if it was this bug since then (because my schedule), now im playing with 1.8 pacth and the stashes dont shows up (the only one i have is...
  20. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

:( so sad, well the vanilla version then.
Top Bottom