Search results

+
  1. M

Glitch in Act 2 wont let me play

This is a screenshot of the glitchy graphics I'm talking about. That black shape in the background is King Henselt's tent. To the left of it is another tent--also blacked out. Most of the tents in the camp are like this. When I enter the tents I just get engulfed by the blackness and I can't...
  2. M

I tried turning down the graphics and resolution; that didn't work. I'm playing on my MacBook. I downloaded the game from the app store. Is there something else I can do to get past the glitch? Better yet, is there a way to make the game run entirely without blackouts and black blobs?
  3. M

Glitch in Act 2 wont let me play Hi! I've been having a great time playing the Witcher 2--what a great game! However, while I am playing it is common that some of the graphics in the game do not show. For example, plants and flowers frequently show up as jagged black blobs. Also, in certain...
  4. M

Glitchy Gameplay: Witcher 2

Glitchy Gameplay: Witcher 2 Hi! I've been having a great time playing the Witcher 2--what a great game! However, while I am playing it is common that some of the graphics in the game do not show. For example, plants and flowers frequently show up as black blobs. Also, in certain regions...
Top Bottom