Search results

+
  1. M

now that B&W is out, any chance of getting the full modkit?

As I said in an earlier post here are some bits about what's to come: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-08-the-witcher-3s-gwent-set-to-be-a-standalone-game
  2. M

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

On Windows 10 / 8.1 I would advise to take advantage of Borderless window mode wherever it is possible, because you do not need to bother with Vsync because it's always used. You can safely disable it in-game. Sometimes it's advised to use driver Vsync because of a bad or non-existent in-game...
  3. M

[MOD] UI Frame Scale

[MOD] UI Frame Scale I tried to mod the values for controlling the UI frame position as an in-game menu switch options. Managed to put it under Options>Gameplay menu: <... displayName="Vertical Frame Scale" displayType="SLIDER;0.911;1.111;10"/> But I'm struggling to be able to select fine...
  4. M

So what I found out on the internets :D but I think you've already tried it: 1) Running the game executable "witcher3.exe" as Admninistrator. 2) Making sure your "Documents" or "\Documents\The Witcher 3" folder is NOT set with "ReadOnly" parameter. For your info Windows 10 is based on Windows...
  5. M

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I've supported CDPRRED since they brought the first Witcher game. That was the best game for me at that time and on my scales it's still on same level as W3 atmosphere wise. W2 is on a second place for me. So when they started with the Enhanced edition thing - I've supported that as well - so...
  6. M

Viviene in Novigrad

So did she also gave you the yellow feather which Geralt can wear? When I put it on - it disappeared somehow and there's no way to put it off again. Just want to make sure it's intended because it has some strange behavior - it doesn't go to the Pockets slot, it somehow replaced my sword at...
  7. M

1.21 Anti-Aliasing Not Working

Latest driver version is: WHQL Version: 368.22 - Release Date: Mon May 23, 2016 Try reinstalling them, ideally removing old using Display Driver Uninstaller prior installing new ones or either make sure to tick option during install to reset to driver default values. You can also check if...
  8. M

If you closely look at "\The Witcher 3\bin\config\base\rendering.ini" file, you will find values in there which as the file location suggest act as a base configuration - always applied when no other user settings are in effect. It's the starting point. So if you write any of the values in your...
  9. M

Question Regarding Vivienne

So there's none in B&W then and he was asking for no spoilers :hmm:
  10. M

Petition to implement Blood and Wine's technical advancements into the entirety of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The game would surely benefit from Enhanced Edition like the other previous games did as they "grew older". I mean like a good wine or other alcohol ;) :D
  11. M

now that B&W is out, any chance of getting the full modkit?

The surprise I think will be Gwent related for sure. But I also think they will release REDKIT2 because we will not see any Witcher game for some years to come and they want to keep that franchise live & healthy. They just need to find some time & resources, but till end of this year we could...
  12. M

Question Regarding Vivienne

Nope, but I would jump on her - erm Geralt surely would - I think :P :) There is only one romance option in B&W.
  13. M

So before or on 1.12 patch you could achieve 30-40fps and now you can't reach 30fps? Strange - are you playing in the new area (Blood&Wine) or just base game? Only way to quickly gain lot of FPS in-game is to lower the resolution, that's the only advice I can get you I'm afraid - after reading...
  14. M

Decorating Corvo Bianco

I think the whole Corvo Bianco villa, vineyard thingy was rushed or to say it better they started with it lately and didn't finish all the stuff in there properly. It has lot of potential but not so much real functionality is in-game and these quest related paintings seem also somehow done with...
  15. M

First you should recreate your config file. Go to your Documents folder, it should be located somewhere like this path: C:\Users\Martin\Documents\The Witcher 3 = Martin would be your user name in Windows of course Delete both these files in there: user.settings user.settings.bak Relaunch the...
  16. M

I never said that the game issues I've posted are making the game unplayable. I just wrote my opinion and I think Verrenus could just see this from his perspective as well. That those pop-in issues are distracting - therefore it's often breaking the atmosphere of the game when playing it. (The...
  17. M

Viviene in Novigrad

Yes exactly - she was cured giving her 7 years of life.
  18. M

Viviene in Novigrad

Save her, lift the curse of course. She was talking - also journal entry states that she went off to travel. After you spot her in NV, she will tell you what she done so far and that she want to go visit Skellige islands...
  19. M

Copper plate and other new crafting component.

Upps nevermind this post
  20. M

I will update it over time - right now I've started to play with shadows settings again and done some of the testing in-game wise, but needs more.
Top Bottom