Search results

+
  1. K

nividia key steam or only gog?

only GOG; they are none transferable
  2. K

Missing health regeneration ability on Ekimmaras and Katakans?

fought unique in Oxenfurt recently and it did regenerate (green health stats flashing above character) however i was so powerful against it the regeneration didnt do much and chances are i wouldnt have noticed it at all if i hadnt backed away and started doing some posing during combat!
  3. K

Do you have a chance of instant kill on stunned enemies?

its linked in several ways: if you have enough adrenalin points and if your blow will be enough to kill them in one swipe then there is a good chance of an instakill. there are swords that will give a good chance to "stun" and this really helps with instakills you can instakill alot of lower...
  4. K

Problem with gamma correction

my only thought here is that Gamma will only work if you run "full screen" borderless. however the option for Gamma will ONLY show if that is the setting anyway. your not changing gamma then changing to windowed mode or anything?
  5. K

Rebis

there is a certain herbalist in the game that gives you a Quest where you then get to craft it. without too many spoilers..you might need to go "overseas" :)
  6. K

Soundtrack loads up as witcher 1 soundtrack (wrong titles and year)

never touch WMP these days! it was awful years ago and it hasnt improved much! Itunes is seen by some as selling your soul to the devil, but at least it gets info from imported cd's correctly!! once you have the playlist and metadata from itunes you should be ok to throw it up onto Google
  7. K

Where can I download v1.03 and v1.04 patches?

i have 1.03 in my downloads. ill slam it on dropbox for you if you want?
  8. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Jim2poin0 Photography is 20% equipment, 20% luck and 20% skill! the rest is Composition and being in the right place at the right time! anyone telling you otherwise is a "photographer" (who generally think what they do is a mystical skill that somehow elevates them beyond mankind in general and...
  9. K

Should I go to Skellige?

i agree here: i was heading through missions quite nicely in Novigrad etc then headed to Skellige following parts of the main quest. Its fairly low level in the most part; think i headed there at lvl 18 and gained 2 levels following the story with a couple of side quests. Ive now jumped back to...
  10. K

In defense of Roach

really? sheeeeeit well i did miss it and without that knowledge ive been just fine! if there really is a road based autodrive then id have to agree its bloody awful!!! LOL! but then i have played all the game so far without knowing it was there and ive been 100% happy anyway! HEH!
  11. K

Ocean Exploration

which trailer has mermaids? is the quick glimpse in the 2013 trailer? in which case i believe they simply became the sirens. there is a bit of story in Sword of Destiny where Geralt is translating to a Siren about a possible romance with a Lord. the storyline goes onto to suggest nothing will be...
  12. K

In defense of Roach

why would you let Roach run into a tree?? ive read a few statements now that lend me to think people think there is an autodrive option for Roach?? is that the case? is there a Far Cry 4 autodrive for Roach when she is on a road? because ive never come across it yet! ive encountered some very...
  13. K

Problem with Textures.

thats not texture mapping; that looks far more like geometry/ tesselation issues they are usually caused my corrupt game engine files etc i notice youve removed your gamesaves; id recommend copying out the entire content of The Witcher 3 folder and trying again: this will essentially force the...
  14. K

In defense of Roach

ill back you up here; i love Roach! there is something insanely satisfying about ending a quest and then whistling her up and she trots into view! I often just watch the mini map to see her spawn and then check out how she weaves her way through whatever obstacles are in the way to get to me...
  15. K

Save, checkpoint, automatic saving

youre wrong! utterly! 1: more saves would make the game a "rinse and repeat" experience where you just bang in a save game before anything you think might be tough. You can already do that anyway with quicksaves and in a way its a bit of a lame way to play the game! 2: have you checked the size...
  16. K

"Skull" level enemies

just found a cool Fiend on Skellige...he was red skull for me! but "what the hell" i figured...he handed by sorry butt to me twice!! finally after a good 10 minute fight i had his head! but; ive also tried that with other red skulls and just be annihilated! i think the red skull system works...
  17. K

Combat in The Witcher 3

fist fights: no potions or food or signs standard combat: anything goes (even the few times there are characters you dont want to kill etc practice fights etc) give us a specific fight and we might be able to offer better advice; but if you cant use signs or potions in a normal scrap with some...
  18. K

[BUG] Can't shoot crossbow - not allowed in battle

there are two ways of firing the xbow: quick tap middle mouse button (default key) or hold middle mouse button and release to fire do neither of them work? have you equipped a non standard bolt which might be bugged instead of the xbow?
  19. K

Your favourite side quests [keep spoiler free]

Think I've just looked into that Quest: only just arrived there and it's above my level for now! But the start of it is pretty great!
  20. K

Hairworks, yay or nay?

Can't honestly recall right now! Lol ( laying in bed browsing on my ipad)! I ran through the nvidia tweak guide and tweaked a good 55-60fps by dropping settings that I couldn't see major differences in: shadows etc. I'm running the nvidia experience reccomended for the 970 now with a couple of...
Top Bottom