Search results

+
  1. N

Sound is cutting out After patch 1.21 installed. Did the fix and that did not help.

Sound is cutting out After patch 1.21 installed. Did the fix and that did not help. The thing is I have a sound blaster fatality x-fi titanium installed. I have never experienced any sound issues with any of the patches and my 5.1 surround has always worked with no problems. I do not have any...
  2. N

Any suggestions for a wired keyboard for this game?

Any suggestions for a wired keyboard for this game? I am looking to replace my wireless MS keyboard and want to know what wired boards you find the best for this game?
  3. N

To RED team this is what I have found out about "Strong/alternate attack"

To RED team this is what I have found out about "Strong/alternate attack" As the game is shipped, "sprint" is set to left shift and "strong/alternate attack" are set to left shift and left mouse. Strong attack does NOT work when the keys are bound this way. Can not get past the...
  4. N

Strong attack with left shift and right mouse, DOES NOT F"N WORK. FIX IT!!!!!

Strong attack with left shift and right mouse, DOES NOT F"N WORK. FIX IT!!!!! With Patch 1.04 I was able to pass the tutorial. (Strong attack worked) And, I remapped sprint to "p". I then bought A GTX 980 SC to get better graphics, so I started over. I deleted all saves and started new...
  5. N

Can anybody from RED give an estimated time?

Can anybody from RED give an estimated time? Obviously, all of these bug can't be fix right away. But, The keyboard controls need to be fixed ASAP. Can we get briefing? We all know you are aware of this problem. Personally, I don't want to waste my time if nothing is coming soon. Just pop...
  6. N

[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack?

[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack? If you all playing with a m&k have strong attack let me know and I will try to uninstall and re-install. But if you have the same issues I am just going to shelve this POS until RED gets its sh*t together. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard. (1...
  7. N

Is anybody from RED looking at the tech forum?

Is anybody from RED looking at the tech forum? I don't see any replies from RED. I Can't play the game. With no strong attack available. Anybody from RED got a work around. Trying not to be pissed but this is an F"N joke
  8. N

I cannot read any posts inside threads. Can you?

I cannot read any posts inside threads. Can you? No text in threads. Only qoutes and links. ---------- Updated at 02:04 AM ---------- Finally, text in the box.
  9. N

WTF has RED been doing? THE forums are a joke!

WTF has RED been doing? THE forums are a joke! There should be a PC forum. A PS4 forum. AN XB1 forum. A Quest bug forum in each, and a tech support in each. But the forums are so baked, I can't reply to people in threads I have posted. And, when I look at threads that MIGHT have an answer to...
  10. N

Yo RED you move my UNPLAYABLE GAME post into a 40 page deep post, garbage.

Yo RED you move my UNPLAYABLE GAME post into a 40 page deep post, garbage. I am not a key board troll. As LOADED the KEYBINDINGS show NONE. I can NOT play the game! And, you move my post into the keyboard TROLL post. How about some FN support. ---------- Updated at 05:08 AM ---------- My PC...
  11. N

Can't pass tutoral/No strong attack

Can't pass tutoral/No strong attack The PC keybindings show toggle/sprint NONE. Strong attack NONE. Toggle walk/run LEFT CONTROL. 1st I don't even know what the hell left control on the PC is. 2nd when Vesamir wants you to strong attack the game state you can't do that or something like that...
  12. N

Flickering text when starting a new game on my New rig.

Flickering text when starting a new game on my New rig. Hello I just built A new rig and I am getting flicking text at the beginning of the game, after choosing new game and selecting normal play level. During the quote about witchers and while the music, with the chick wailing or whatever...
  13. N

Who ever runs sight has trashed it, and search is friggin useless.

Who ever runs sight has trashed it, and search is friggin useless. Enough said.
  14. N

Why would the swearing bother you?

Why would the swearing bother you? I don't understand why the swearing would bother people. Geralt is gutting people and beast with blood flowing, banging chicks left and right, and some are fretting about "F bombs". I don't get it.
  15. N

[ACT III] 2 observations and 1 problem

[ACT III] 2 observations and 1 problem Observation #1: De Witt is a "Hole".Observation #2: The residents of the trade district should straight watch their pie holes.Problem : Why did CPR have Thaler dressed in his same wino clothes at Declans' shin dig? This guy is a friggin royal spy and he is...
  16. N

[ACT II] What is the problem with anatomy of a crime?

[ACT II] What is the problem with anatomy of a crime? Shani will not give up any dialog other than " I wanted to talk...about the battle". And yes a dogs age before I ever got this far I was given a dialog about an autopsy, in the church. I am trying not to get to irked about this, but the wika...
  17. N

[ACT II] Lost in chapter 2.

[ACT II] Lost in chapter 2. I looked at the witcher wika and what I see described for the old friend quest is not what happened with my game. I did not let them get to the crown witness and later Shani told me he was being moved to a safe location. No option to find out where. I also had a...
  18. N

As cool as this game is, The questing in this game is a mess. (spoilers)

As cool as this game is, The questing in this game is a mess. (spoilers) First of all I want to say this game does it for me. I stopped playing, early in chapter 1, when I found out they where putting out the EE. My thinking was that all of the bugs would be worked out. But the questing is a...
  19. N

Minor Bug. EE

Minor Bug. EE In the upper inventory section Tawny owl will not stack. I have clicked the sort button, to the left, and tried to drag n drop one on top of the other. I have also noticed occasionally when I click the sort button some items will not stack, but if I "DnD" them they will stack.
  20. N

I do NOT doubt ALL of you but some people may be over-reacting.

I do NOT doubt ALL of you but some people may be over-reacting. After fixing the mss.dll issue, I delayed firing up the EE edition because of the complaints about cut scene pixilation and blur after cut scenes, and to me it doesn't make the game unplayable or give me a headache. Let me explain...
Top Bottom