Search results

+
  1. A

tattoos

Don't know if it counts, but I put the wolf on my credit card ;DKick *ss :)
  2. A

Collecting Quest Iems that block the story line (Fixed)

You've got arrows left and right of your 'quest items pocket', click those and you'll browse trough your quest items, none are deleted ;)
  3. A

[FRANCE] - Communauté Francophone

A manette is a gamepad, like an xbox controller ;)
  4. A

[GENERAL] Ingredients and Potions discussion

You can buy it from him...
  5. A

Combat in the game - general discussion

Well they are usefull, but your level should be high enough so you can dodge most attacks, otherwise you'll get hurt and your 'spell' will fail. (That spell failed thing should be fixed ;))
  6. A

Witcher Toolset

Well seeing the site 'only' has 157428 registered members, I suppose their'll be less downloads, people who haven't registered probably won't bother checking for an enhanced edition, and some of those 157428 people will probably buy the enhanced edition anyway. :)
  7. A

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

That's still a month of more waiting, well still better than 3 months I suppose ;DAh well, I hope the short-story will come in a pdf aswell, looking forward to finally reading something from the witcher :P
  8. A

[EPILOGUE] How a game with potential to be great was ruined by its ending

We're not even sure wether Alvin=Grand Master, otherwise as lynx stated the plot was quite surprising and the story as a whole was immersive too, I really liked it ;D Also it was a good way to leave things open for a sequel.About the unrealisticness of no happy end, in the end, Geralt
  9. A

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

Maybe the Grand Master isn't Alvin himself, but his son.Being his son he may have got the dimeritium pendant from his father, and he could have heard those stories about Geralt from Alvin aswell. Also when he mentiones they're even in the swamp, that could also imply that because Geralt...
  10. A

[ACT I] Crypt closed and Odo bugged...

To get into the crypt you must first get the key from Mikul, so you could try speaking to him again, I suppose.
  11. A

[ACT III] Blue eyes (House of Ill Repute)

Weird, I never had problems with those...Well you could try using some potions, swallow helps a lot, blizzard might come in usefull to in tough battles; remember Igni is your friend aswell.Otherwise just complete another side-quest to gain some experience ;)
  12. A

[ACT I] Silver Sword

If you upgrade your Aard enough, you'll be able to cast it over a 360° radius, so no backstabbing there ;D
  13. A

[ACT I] Silver Sword

None, there isn't a silver sword in chapter one, you won't be able to obtain one utill chapter 2 ;)
  14. A

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

WHy is Geralt the only witcher with cat-eyes? I thought all witchers had the same mutations (including mutation of the eyes)...
  15. A

lightning strike sound when loading or changing areas?

I have the same bug, and it bothers me tons! :o
  16. A

Lore question: Is there *anyone* who can defeat Geralt?

*warning, possible spoilers*That's sooo anoyiny, I've tried like a dozen times, but he dodges all of my attacks with the witchers sword, and if I use a dagger or axe and hit him (wich you can). The will be a number shown, you did X damage, but his health bar seems to be locked, and this anoys me...
  17. A

Extensions

I'd like to see an expansion pack featuring berengar or the unknown killer from the outro movie. :)An expansion with Raven would be great too, I suppose this would take place quite some time before the books so you should have some freedom. (can't tell since I haven't read the books)For free...
Top Bottom