Search results

+
  1. R

Another adventure from our community - "Poet's Pride"

Just downloaded The Wedding. It gives me a folder called wesele and the adv file is inside the folder.Do I copy the folder over to where I normally add the content, or just the adv file?Thanks
  2. R

[Act IV] Wraiths

Thanks for that - that is exactly where I am!I'll try the Argentia Oil & Bilzzard in future ;D
  3. R

[Act IV] Wraiths

[Act IV] Wraiths Sorted them out...but really found them difficult.How do you stop them avoiding your attacks?Whatshisname shooting arrows doesn't help very much !!!
  4. R

Might be getting the game...

I loved Oblivion.I like The Witcher even more!
  5. R

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

I have spent a couple of hours trying to sort this out and had no luck (many, many trys) - never even got near killing her.Took a break tonight and then did it first time (sorry - I know it's annoying if you haven't killed her yet).Just keep at it - you WILL have that one run when it works.I...
  6. R

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

I have spent a couple of hours trying to sort this out and had no luck - never even got near killing her.Took a break tonight and then did it first time (sorry - I know it's annoying if you haven't killed her yet).Just keep at it - you WILL have that one run when it works.I didn't spend any time...
  7. R

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

I haven't had the chance to play it for more than an hour, but can I say :-No problems downloading the updates - Logged in at 11am and was playing by Midday. (And I'm no computer expert - it helps to have a (free) download manager that downloads files really fast and remembers where it was if...
  8. R

Patch 1.3 issues

I've just started Act 2 - Not done anything in it yet.
  9. R

Patch 1.3 issues

I don't want to start the game again so I am not installing Patch 1.3.But when the big update comes out next month, will I need 1.3 installed? If so, them I will have to start again and that will be more than annoying...Anybody any idea?
  10. R

Witcher...Gothic.....Both Fantastic

Witcher...Gothic.....Both Fantastic I'm a real Gothic 1 & 2 fan. If you're playing The Witcher and haven't played Gothic 1&2 then you owe it to yourself to buy them off Ebay and play them.Hours of RPG greatness.But...I enjoyed Morrowind AND Oblivion (it seems to be a badge of shame to admit...
  11. R

How old are you ?

I win - 50! ;D
Top Bottom