Search results

+
  1. T

[ACT I] The true order of things

Reminds me of an old song - "oh lord, its hard to be humble, when your perfect in every way" hahahahahacheers widowtj
  2. T

At least someones on the case - cos i'm sure as hell i'm not lolJust a very quick questionWhen in battle mode - can you just run to the nearest fire and meditate?i.e. can this be a quick get out if your struggling in the fight.was just a thought - not that its happened YET
  3. T

Thx WidowWent back to Abigail to give her the white myrtle - after she said to naff off and let her do her thing Alvin walked in the doorSorry for the bum-steerAs for the order - after speaking to our old friend the Rev, i didn't go straight back to the witch.Went to the inn first to rob a few...
  4. T

[ACT I] The true order of things Just another little query on Act 1Busy running around knocking out the quests as they come along - and while doing the quest for Declan whatsisname to find his mate - i take the skull to the crypt and meet up with a big spectre thing (my journal says something...
  5. T

[ACT I] i met an old beggar

thx widow - the thought got me to do all the other sub-quests before i speak to the reverendhe's a miserable ol bugga anywaythe idea was to do all i could, gather as many orens as possible, then buy all the books etc from the old bloke in the inn before the place gets wastedone other thing -...
  6. T

[ACT I] i met an old beggar

[ACT I] i met an old beggar have restarted for the third time just trying to get a real feel for the game - decided i'd talk to all and sundryfairly early on in the act (havn't even met the reverend yet) - i met an old beggar lady, who says her grandson is dying from the plague, and some White...
  7. T

How old are you ?

another gamer over 40 - i need to marry you widow - ex just didn't understand - reckon you might lol
  8. T

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

haven't even started the game yet - but these r my system specs - was running oblivion at 40+fps (the poster needs to get in to this game properly - took me 50 - 60 hrs of gameplay to get it right)p4 3gig - hyperthreaded2 gig 800mhz ramNVidia 7600 gs 512mb card apg 8x (soon to be replaced by...
  9. T

What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

an old blokes perspective1 Oblivion2 The Whole Elite/Frontier/X-BTF/X2 The Threat/X3 Reunion series since the early days of gaming3 Gauntlet - a classic on the c644 Morrowind5 Eureka - Hands up anyone who remembers playing that bloody game for hundreds of hours just to be beaten to the big money...
  10. T

How old are you ?

as we all learn with age in gaming - restart loads of times till you get it right - thanks for the welcome game widow - my ex was one hehe
  11. T

How old are you ?

newbie to the witcher world - still downloading the 332 mb patch - i'm 46 going on 16 - can't remember what first game was - but first computer was a commodore vic20 in about 1982 - had to clear out a warehouse of racking with father-in-law to buy it - 100pounds back then in the dim dark distant...
Top Bottom