Search results

+
  1. N

Our Community Fan Translations

Don't forget to buy the books when they come out. Even if you've read them here for free, that will help the author to continue this great series and the publisher to keep putting books out along with translations in different countries. It will also help the games be all that they can be...
  2. N

Our Community Fan Translations

Thank you so much, I've been wanting to read these so bad but hate reading anything out of order. I've bought all the books that are currently translated in English and wish they wouldn't skip any and get the rest out sooner. As soon as they do, I'm going to buy them even though I will have...
  3. N

Xbox vs. PC Versions

I am actually pretty impressed with the xbox graphics that the video showed above. They're not as nice as the pc but the darker look still suits the game fine. You can tell CDProjekt put alot of effort into it so it actually looks much better than I thought it would. And if you've never...
  4. N

Xbox vs. PC Versions

No XBox can't compete with a good pc but it is a decent option for alot of people including myself who can't really afford to upgrade their pc. I play Witcher 2 on the PC and I'm using a Geforce 250. Not the best card in the world but it gets the job done fine. I don't know how this card is...
  5. N

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I love the game, love the company and love gog.com I didn't know that CDProjekt owned them. Makes since, they're both great companies with super friendly staff and the best community around. I don't normaly post in forums but you guys and gals are just too awesome. :)
  6. N

Enhancements and mutagens questions

Yep, I needed to see Triss. I didn't want to give anything away. It's not really a quest to have the "thing" removed, it's kinda a hidden quest after a certain party quest. Triss had the answer :)
  7. N

xbox360 the dvd dont start

It is the Witcher Xbox disc right? And not the pc version? Are xbox games dvd's? I'm not trying to troll or be stupid honestly. I don't play xbox very often and was wondering if maybe you put a wrong disc in the Xbox or soemthing? If not I have no idea. Does the XBOX still work with your...
  8. N

Can't install? Disable antivirus, even if it doesn't seem to be needed!

Yes I've noticed my Antivirus will interfere with games sometimes. Not too long ago I couldn't play one of my games and finally figured out that for some reason the built in firewall wasn't allowing my game access to the internet even though it had before. I pretty much disable my AV when...
  9. N

What the hell your forums suck

Jeez what a way to solve your problems. You do realize this kind of attitude won't help you very much in the real world right? I mean you finally land that great job you've been trying to get and something goes wrong and you can't just go...this place sucks, I hate my boss he sucks. This...
  10. N

Cool, thanks everyone for all of the great information :) I just bought the Jagged Blade Diagram last night and made it. I had about 2k Orens and now have maybe 600 after buying alot of Potion/armor diagrams. I bought the best boots and gloves pattern I could find and I'm in the process of...
  11. N

Enhancements and mutagens questions Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if I should just go ahead and use whatever Armor Enahcments that I have now or should I wait? I'm only in Act1 and have that +10 Armor that I made (can't think of the name) I'll be finding better armor as I go right? If...
  12. N

Good Fantasy Books Recommendations Thread

Good Fantasy Books Recommendations Thread Hello Everyone. I wanted to make a thread on some of my favorite and/or recent books I've read and share them with you'll. I'm also hoping some of you will have some good books to recommend to me and others also First of all is one of my all...
  13. N

Is there any way CDProjekt could help get all of the books in English and other languages?

Thank you all for the information. I'm going to buy the two that are in English and will check out the Sword of Destiny fan translation. I can always buy the book when it comes out in English or possibly even buy it in it's original language if it never comes out Then I won't feel bad about not...
  14. N

The Witcher 2 is NOT for everyone...I have a proof.

It's ok, not all blonde's are created equal so I think you're fine. You can play the Witcher after all
  15. N

Thank You - I'm having a blast : )

Thanks for the info on crafting. And I know what you mean about the quests. I had to go back and redo the whole troll thing because I had already finished a different quest first. Honestly I'm just going to play through the first time and just enjoy it. I'm one of those horrible...
  16. N

Is there any way CDProjekt could help get all of the books in English and other languages?

I also don't mind a few translation problems as long as I can figure out what they're talking about. I just wanted to make sure the original ideas of the story and characters are good. Everything else I can handle :)
  17. N

Cool deal. I'm going to buy those first two. And while I do appreciate fans taking the time to translate these books I would much rather actually buy the book and support the Author and his publishers (Not that I don't appreciate their hard work) Think I'll find out what publisher he's with...
  18. N

Is there any way CDProjekt could help get all of the books in English and other languages? I'd really love to read all of the Witcher books. I think there's one or two in English. I'd like to know if they were translated very well or not? I'm not sure if CDProjekt would have any influence or...
  19. N

I would gladly pay for more DLC

I too would pay more for DLC but I'd hate that to be something they have to majorly focus on. I'd rather them make updates and fixes like EE or to make new games. Besides they've given us all of the tools to make plenty of our own Witcher adventures. Hint hint....get on it all you modders :)...
  20. N

Thank You - I'm having a blast : )

Thank You - I'm having a blast : ) I just wanted to write a quick thank you to CDProjekt for making such excellent games and for being a great company. I bought the Witcher when it first came out and fell in love with it. I loved how they modified the engine for the first game and made it look...
Top Bottom