Search results

+
  1. J

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I used dust or argentine oil anyhow. I didn't have any insect oil with me as spiders weren't exactly an issue at that point.
  2. J

Yeah, I edited. Similar tactic! Quen with strong instead of group!
  3. J

Easy - Use the knockdown potion, a swallow potion, and dust/insect oil on your blade. Power up Quen sign before you walk in to talk. Power up strong style (level 4 strong silver) and let it rip. Do a quick right click to fire up Quen again. Power up strong style, let it rip. I just checked and...
  4. J

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers)

Just use your Quen. It's pretty easy.
  5. J

[Act V] Disappointed with Armor Quest/Wayfarer Stone

I had no problems completing the quest with help. I was just disappointed that I ran around for so long trying to figure out what to use. From the Order smith's clues, it was easy to figure out that I was supposed to use Aard/Igni, I just had no idea what to use it on! In the end, I think it was...
  6. J

[Act V] Disappointed with Armor Quest/Wayfarer Stone

[Act V] Disappointed with Armor Quest/Wayfarer Stone I really hate looking for hints, but this one had me going. The source of my frustration was "wayfarer stone". I had no idea what a wayfarer stone was. I saw a couple of them in the swamp and just ignored them. However, having finished...
  7. J

[Act IV] Crypt In The Fields... (SPOILERS)

I don't know. I'm playing on hard and so far haven't been challenged at all. The only reason I'm leveling up is that I want to see the "cool" additional sword moves as this is my first play through. Level 40 seems a bit excessive unless Act V is extremely challenging for some odd reason. I heard...
  8. J

[Act IV] Crypt In The Fields... (SPOILERS)

It must be clipping. It's not on the map and there are only TWO Aardable walls.I'm running through this thing so quickly doing it as the last thing before finishing IV. I'm level 32.
  9. J

How often do you Crash to Desktop (CtD)?

I'm crashing quite frequently in Chapter III and IV. I had no issues until the latter part of chapter III. Chapter IV has been pretty bad with multiple times per hour.So far, it's always been on area load, whether door or new area.
  10. J

Dice Game improved in the EE

I've won loads of cash in act III. I have lost and did NOT do the load a save game thing. Haven't had a money problem regardless. However, Mikul was definitely the one time where I couldn't win. I went from 200 to no orens in no time with minimum bets.
  11. J

[ACT III] I can't decide what side to choose...

My problem is that I did the Siegfried quest in the graveyard. The Squirrels had women and children surrounded by ghouls and were giving me the choice of helping the hostages or killing the squirrels. Up until that point I wanted to help the squirrels. I don't know if I did the quests out of...
  12. J

Behind the scenes DVD in B&W

If you press the right arrow while in a submenu, it brings you to the top right corner where there is a "back to main menu" circle. It doesn't say "back to main menu". It's just a circle with an arrow, but I figured it out easily enough. I'm used to "guess the meat" navigation.
  13. J

I'm not sure how this applies to "in-game tech", but oh well!
  14. J

Behind the scenes DVD in B&W Was it intentional for the behind the scenes DVD to be in Black and White? I just popped it in to see what it was all about and it kind of stinks that everything is in B&W. This is the North American retail distribution.
  15. J

Dice Game improved in the EE

Wow, the dice game is really challenging. It seems like every time I get a good hand the PC ups me by one. I get a full house, it gets a four of a kind. I get three of a kind it gets a straight six high.I haven't won one game out of 18 with Mikul! I dare say he is cheating somehow.
  16. J

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Nevermind, I saw in the manual post that it's in the inside cover of the game guidel. Heh, it was pretty well hidden.
  17. J

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Where oh where is the CD Key located on the NA version?The registration screen says to see the manual, but there is no manual.and I can't find it on any of the packaging.
  18. J

Downloadable content announcement

That being said the only difference in releases was supposed to be the nudie cards and nude models. The other stuff is a mistake.
  19. J

Downloadable content announcement

But the NA should have gore, correct?
Top Bottom