Search results

+
  1. Makhil

Arena deck in casual mode

Arena deck in casual mode Hi, after playing in Arena, I switched to casual mode, I didn't switch deck as the name displayed was the one of my usual normal deck, but when the screen for 3 discards appeared, it was the deck I had just used in Arena. I played the whole round with it, then the next...
  2. Makhil

all the card types displayed on the board

all the card types displayed on the board I'd like to see the effect cards with no strength still being put on the board with a 0 strength value. - They could be buffed - They could be replayed, destroyed, milled... - The premium versions could be admired
  3. Makhil

a Witcher deck ?

a Witcher deck ? Has anyone tried to build a Witcher deck ? Which faction (leader) would be better suited ?
  4. Makhil

Battle maiden not working

Battle maiden not working Hi, i just played a game with Skellige, none of my 3 battle maiden were able to spawn anything...didn't work with greatsword or berserker.
  5. Makhil

The taverns challenge.

The taverns challenge. There is some aspects of Gwent that was present in The Witcher 3 I can't find here. One of them is traveling from tavern to tavern to find new players, new challenges. Could you create a tavern for each country, players would automatically be registered in their...
  6. Makhil

New cards special pack ?

New cards special pack ? 100 new cards, for people who didn't stock kegs, it will take some time to get a good coherent deck. I was wondering if there would be a special pack with only new cards... or maybe the possibility to spend 2 normal kegs for a keg of new cards.
  7. Makhil

Eskel Gold bug ?

Eskel Gold bug ? Eskel Gold was played against me and he killed all the non boosted unit on the board... is there a combo i didnt see ?
  8. Makhil

Enter ranked games asap or wait ?

Enter ranked games asap or wait ? At the start of a new season, your casual games will give you a score when you enter the ranked games. But is it better to enter ranked games as soon as allowed, or to delay it by playing more casual games ?
Top Bottom