Search results

+
  1. K

Bugs that still exist in v1.24

Bugs that still exist in v1.24 - Roach\'s horse tail is still not visible (could be specific area related issue) - Geralt of Rivia character entry is blank or empty (story description is no longer available, nor visible) - Grandmaster Wolven Armor/Gear (whole set - 6 items) does not...
  2. K

[BUG] - Hunter's Instinct and Flood of Anger ability not working/triggering at all

[BUG] - Hunter's Instinct and Flood of Anger ability not working/triggering at all 2 abilities are not working correctly or not at all. Hunter's Instinct - Green ability - Alchemy Flood of Anger - Red ability - Combat Thank you.
  3. K

Scaling issue with sword hilts on Grandmaster Griffin Armor set

Scaling issue with sword hilts on Grandmaster Griffin Armor set 1 of the 2 swords have scaling issues with the Armor. Hilt is going through it on the back.
  4. K

[BUG] - Hunter's Instinct and Flood of Anger ability not working/triggering

[BUG] - Hunter's Instinct and Flood of Anger ability not working/triggering It seems that few abilities don't trigger or even work correctly. Listed 2 so far. Hunter's Instinct - Green ability - Alchemy Flood of Anger - Red ability - Combat ---------- Updated at 07:56 PM ---------- Can...
  5. K

My bug report for 1.21 (Blood and Wine) - PC version

My bug report for 1.21 (Blood and Wine) - PC version My bug report: (PC version - 1.21, with all free 16 DLCs, including Season Pass - Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine (Steam version). Blood and Wine bug report: - Roach's tail is missing for some reason (full Zerrikanian Armor was...
  6. K

My own collection of bugs from the update 1.11 - PC version (described issues)

My own collection of bugs from the update 1.11 - PC version (described issues) Here is my original post: http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/490124466479117953/ However, I will copy this here as well: Bug Collection Thread for the 1.11 version - PC There are also other issues...
  7. K

Wrong oil icons displayed for Draconid Oil bug

Wrong oil icons displayed for Draconid Oil bug Draconid oil have a decoction icon displayed in the list instead of that of oils, like the rest. Here is the screenshot:
  8. K

add a Quen indicator and durability bar

add a Quen indicator and durability bar I liked the old Quen indicator and durability circle, which showed me how much time to I have, before it expired or before it would collapse, if you took a hit. In Witcher 3, none of this is applicable or available. I would like to have some option or...
  9. K

Complete and Full Wolven Armor Set visual issues

Complete and Full Wolven Armor Set visual issues I do not know, who designed those armors, they are really good, but with one fatal flaw. Can you find it? I am sure all, or at least most of us can. The problem lies at the belly area (clearly visible white T-Shirt), armor belt straps are untied...
  10. K

Skellige's Most Wanted quest (missing Doppler and Ice Troll items)

Skellige's Most Wanted quest (missing Doppler and Ice Troll items) If you decided, that you will kill all the participants in this quest (Ice Troll, Doppler as well) and a Werewolf, you should not only get all of components from the Werewolf, but the other 2, Doppler and Ice Troll as well. In...
  11. K

Request: Sort "Mutagens" inventory section into 3 categories (lesser,normal,greater, based on animals, etc.)

Request: Sort "Mutagens" inventory section into 3 categories (lesser,normal,greater, based on animals, etc.) I got a request. I got 350 mutagens in my inventory and if I want to craft a new ones or upgraded ones, I am having problem, since it takes a lot of time to find the proper...
  12. K

1.07 PC bug report: (my compilation of existing bugs)

1.07 PC bug report: (my compilation of existing bugs) http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44982-Bug-Tracking-Megathread?p=1862460&viewfull=1#post1862460
  13. K

Griffin's and Wolf's armor visual improvements (more realistic)

Griffin's and Wolf's armor visual improvements (more realistic) CDProjektRED, I am asking you directly: Can you change or fix a bit the apperance on Griffin armor? The belly area looks like "beer belly". Can you reduce the beer belly or make it more appropriate for Geralt? Wolf's armor white...
  14. K

missing icon on Witcher 3 wishlist and group settings on Steam

missing icon on Witcher 3 wishlist and group settings on Steam Hello, CDProjekt RED I will not upload any pictures, since the issue is very simple, unless if it will be necessary. If you add Witcher 3 on the wishlist on Steam, you get no avatar or picture (no icon available with standard...
  15. K

Adult Content (Part 2)

Adult Content (Part 2) Dear Projekt RED and the rest of the Community here, I wanted to add my point of view on the topic Adult Content. However, it was locked, so I created this one to express my own opinion. I hope that's not against the rules, but if it is, please lock it off. I just want...
  16. K

Cheat Engine 6.3 and Witcher 3

Cheat Engine 6.3 and Witcher 3 Before you call me a cheater, I played the game like 4 times. 2 for each side of the story. All legitimate. Now I am bored and I want to spice things up a bit with CheatEngine 6.3 to add me some more money and of course, talents. I would be extremely grateful, if...
  17. K

Witcher 3 - Beard options + some other stuff

Witcher 3 - Beard options + some other stuff Hello! I just wanted to ask, if I will be able to change Geralt's beard? Not just hair, like it is possible in Witcher 2. And don't forget to add multiple colors for the beard as well. Default should probably be white-gray. If that's not possible...
  18. K

No Dark Items in The Arena on Dark Difficulty

No Dark Items in The Arena on Dark Difficulty I hoped that you might get a set on every 10th round or at least the items to buy. Dark Mode has some weight in campaign mode, but in the Arena, it is only about points. I think that we should get the option to get at least one more character in...
  19. K

35 levels and 34 talents (add one more talent)

35 levels and 34 talents (add one more talent) I enjoy The Witcher 2 game very much. For me it was the best buy of this year or maybe best so far. It is very well made, with 2.0 patch, graphics are better, game is more stable and smooth, no more grainy shadows or strange textures, not to...
  20. K

Register Option in 2.0 version

Register Option in 2.0 version I clicked on register button, but now I am not sure, if there was an empty space to fill the code from the game from step 2, at least I think so. I could be wrong. I only input my username and password in step 1 and the game is automatically registered. Then it...
Top Bottom