Search results

+
  1. guilhermecn

Horse Racing Bug: Missing Racing Master (Skellige)

Horse Racing Bug: Missing Racing Master (Skellige) I was doing the racing quests on Skellige. Already did the three first ones on the main Island and went to Hindarsejall do run the forth. The quests name is 'QUEST: THE HEROES PURSUITS: FOR THE GODDESS GLORY". But, I can't find the Racing...
  2. guilhermecn

Gwent and Aracna trouble

Gwent and Aracna trouble Guys, where I find the guy that Madame Serenity indicates for a game of cards? The mission simply disappears. He's called seymond, I think, or something like that. Another thing, where I can find Aracnas and therefore aracna venom? I only found one so far and had no...
  3. guilhermecn

Trophy Buyer: I Found One

Trophy Buyer: I Found One For those searching for a guy that buys trophys for a good price. Found a herbalist that buys them at full price. It's marked on the image. Near Novigrad.
  4. guilhermecn

Fornication and romance doubt

Fornication and romance doubt Guys I just met Keira Metz. And I want to knowe something. Having something with her will affect my relantionship with Triss or Yennefer? Or only Triss and Yennefer affect one another? This is true for the other two short romances in the game? Thanks for your help!
  5. guilhermecn

My TW2 gear didn't passed into TW3

My TW2 gear didn't passed into TW3 After I imported my save I couldn't find any gear of mine from The Witcher 2. The Vran Sword, Vran Armor...All non existent. Is this a bug or the devs didn't made the gear import available? Thanks for your help
  6. guilhermecn

Gwent - can't use weather effect cards on PC

Gwent - can't use weather effect cards on PC Playing gwent on PC and there'a no way to use the special weathsr effect cards on the game. It doesn't let me place them
  7. guilhermecn

Weapons and Armor from The Witcher 2 are missing

Weapons and Armor from The Witcher 2 are missing I imported my TW2 savegame into TW3 but my swords and my armor aren't appearing! It's suposed to appear later or it's a bug?
  8. guilhermecn

Fan Event with José Teixeira and Alex Boiret in Brazil

Fan Event with José Teixeira and Alex Boiret in Brazil Hello guys! This weekend José Teixeira and Alex Boiret will be in Sao Paulo, Brazil to talk with the fans and sign some posters. I will be there so I thought in getting some doubts you have or questions you want to ask and try to make a...
  9. guilhermecn

Witcher Cooking Book: Why not?

Witcher Cooking Book: Why not? Guys, You all made amazing recipes. Why we don't bring all together and put in a single pdf file, like a cooking book? We could call it Witcher Cooking Book (or other name), put all the recipes in categories (main, desserts) or in alphabetical order. The idea is...
  10. guilhermecn

I'm going to BSG (Brasil Game Show)! Post your questions about The Witcher 3

I'm going to BSG (Brasil Game Show)! Post your questions about The Witcher 3 I got some free time this Friday and I will be able to go to Brasilian Game Show! So, in similar way to Kinley trend, post your quesntions and doubts about the game. I will pick the most voted ones and will bring to...
  11. guilhermecn

The Witcher 3 at Brazil Game Show (BGS) 2014?

The Witcher 3 at Brazil Game Show (BGS) 2014? We will have our biggest game expo here in Brazil, the BGS, from October 8 to October 12. There is any plans to show the game at the expo? I'm asking this because the game will be localized in Brazilian Portuguese and it would be an excellent...
Top Bottom