Search results

+
  1. A

Bugs Next Gen Witcher 3 patch 4.04

. I'm sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with the FIRST picture ?? Is it Geralt's cloak ?? Well... maybe DON'T USE MODS then, so you won't complain ?? :D . As for the second picture, I see TWO problems: 1) It took me like 5 (FIVE) minutes to load fully. What the hell ?? 2) Due to you NOT...
  2. A

I can't even DOWNLOAD patch 4.04 ? :/ (GOG Galaxy)

. Been playing this game since 2015, always used Gog Galaxy. Never had any issues with either the game OR its client, as far as downloading patches, updates and expansions is concerned. I stopped playing briefly after 4.03 patch hit. --- A few days ago I decided to return to the game, and...
  3. A

Horrible freezing while running and turning Witcher Wild Hunt 3 after large Update.

. I last played The Witcher 3 slightly before patch 4.04 dropped. Now I wished to return to the game... ...and I can't even download the Patch because for some reason it's 52 (FIFTY-TWO) GIGABYTES ?! O_o I don't have that much space available on my disk... :( .
  4. A

Weird non-quest / non-event small occurrence in SouthEastern Hindarsfjall... ANY significance?

. . 1300+ hours, on various difficulties (but mostly the last 2). No, man. I'm most definitely NOT wrong. ;] .
  5. A

Weird non-quest / non-event small occurrence in SouthEastern Hindarsfjall... ANY significance?

. . . NOT in SKELLIGE. It only happens in Novigrad's shadier areas, (i.e. The Bits). There you can see stuff like Whoreson's men engaging with the town guard or a rival gang. Any other such occurrences are ALWAYS marked by AN EXCLAMATION MARK. (i.e. Knights in Distress in Toussaint OR...
  6. A

Question regarding Whoreson Junior and the Phylactery (possible spoilers)

. ....anyone have anything else to input? :S ...
  7. A

PSA: Alchemical formulas for Dyes DO NOT contribute to the tally count for your Acquired Tolerance ability from the Alchemy tree !! >=(

. I was just doing the quest in Toussaint where you have to prepare a BAIT for a Shaelmaar contract and I discovered something interesting... ...AND NEW, at least for me... : Formulas for .... QUEST ITEMS ... DO contribute to the tally for ACQUIRED TOLERANCE !!! At least THAT one did... idk...
  8. A

Geralt randomly uttering "Something's not right..." and "Something's seriously strange here..." close to the Ampphitheater in Toussaint... !?! O_o

. FINAL POST, shedding even MORE clarity on the matter: . . ALMOST... but NOT exactly... There is ONE MORE such place in the game where Geralt utters a similar line, that is NOT in Toussaint !! : Udalryk's old home (now haunted) on Spikeroog !! :) . That's it! :) .
  9. A

Unexpected method *accidentally* SIGNIFICANTLY improved my performance. (PC, Next-Gen ed.)

No problem! Cheers! :) It's weird, really... Like... why/how/ WHAT the fuck? :O :O .
  10. A

The sub-objective "Ask about Cerys in the village" from the quest Possession CANNOT be completed due to ONE bugged NPC that CAN'T be talked to.

. PC. Next-Gen ed. Latest version. When you go to Spikeroog to get going with Cerys's quest Possession, one of the first sub-objectives is: "Ask about Cerys in the village." Now, TECHNICALLY, this is a strictly optional part of the quest, which serves no other helpful info other than to feed...
  11. A

Wow,the performance is great now

. errr... . well, yes... *OF COURSE* the game would run great... ...IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF A VIDEO CARD ON WHICH ANY GAME OUT THERE WOULD RUN GREAT. -_- .
  12. A

Theory regarding quest The Bastion... and VESEMIR !! :O

. In case you need a quick reminder of just HOW he looks AND talks, here it be: . . There are several instances of this quest where you can clearly hear the Witcher trainer's commandeering and grave... veteran voice. What is more: You can even catch brief and incomplete glimpses of his...
  13. A

. . I've forgotten the full chain of events. You're probably right, but that doesn't mean I'm WRONG. . . You're overcomplicating things. My point was: If D + C had to go to freaking WHORESON Jr. for the phylactery, then chances are that Jr. really DID know a capable fix-it guy... .
  14. A

. . There's a HUGE difference between "hardly the smartest" and... MINDLESSLY IDIOTIC. If we accept your version of events, then we'd have to assume that Dandelion is the latter. Which he certainly isn't. (altho he does come close.) So... still NOT convinced. :S Also, no one paid attention...
  15. A

. . Errr.. NO. Because... 1) For Dandelion to pick Whoreson as the person to go to for the repairs, he must have had a really good reason. Otherwise... WHY even bring it to WHORESON in the first place? o_O 2) As far as I understood, at least some work was done on the Phylactery by...
  16. A

. Throughout the progression of the search for Ciri in The Witcher 3, we eventually are led to Novigrad, where we learn she's crossed Whoreson Jr. in some way. After investigating some more, we eventually... meet him and he claims that he struck a deal with Ciri and Dandelion that he'll fix...
  17. A

About old Lambert-Triss theory and Important message to CDPR

. I typically don't have anything against big WALLS of text, but... DAMN, man... That stuff was just WAY TOO LONG !! :O Any chance you can convert it to a youtube video format with narration + demonstrated graphical content? (i.e. videos, screens from the games, etc.) I think this will be...
  18. A

Geralt randomly uttering "Something's not right..." and "Something's seriously strange here..." close to the Ampphitheater in Toussaint... !?! O_o

. . OK, it is confirmed now and here's how I know: I happened upon the exact same utterings by Geralt on my way to the Abandoned Site DIRECTLY WEST of Chuchotte Cave. No separate quest there, unless you count that it's technically an achievement towards the "Knight for Hire" tally for the...
  19. A

Crossbows are pointless: either make them stronger or remove them altogether

. . Now THAT'S a great idea! :) .
  20. A

Thank you , BUT ... BUT... I am still not convinced that those utterings by Geralt have ANYTHING to do with this quest AT ALL !! :O Reason being that, if you look at the maps I provided, when he starts muttering, he's still a pretty far way off from the Theater itself. I now realize that the...
Top Bottom