Search results

+
  1. Y

[MOD] More Realistic Combat Animations and Half-swording

[MOD] More Realistic Combat Animations and Half-swording While this isn't a standalone mod, but rather part of School of the Roach, I've decided to post one topic on it alone, since I believe I'm the first person properly adding new combat animations to Geralt. By new I mean already baked and...
  2. Y

Combat Audio Files

Combat Audio Files Could anyone with the game installed please share the combat-related audio files for this http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/126981-MOD-REQUEST-The-Witcher-2-Combat-Sounds?p=2945391#post2945391 ? Regards.
  3. Y

[MOD REQUEST] The Witcher 2 Combat Sounds

[MOD REQUEST] The Witcher 2 Combat Sounds Anyone with The Witcher 2 installed or the extracted Witcher 2 sounds would be willing to replace TW3's combat sounds with that of TW2? I generally don't ask and do what i need myself, but I don't feel like downloading TW2 entirely just to extract some...
  4. Y

[TOOL] Sound Editing Tools for The Witcher 3

[TOOL] Sound Editing Tools for The Witcher 3 This is not a sound editor by definition, but it allows you to prepare a wave for Wwise and then cache it into the game as a soundspc.cache file. Requirements: Python 2 (2.6 or above) Instructions: 1) Convert your song(s) to the WAVE format. WAVE...
  5. Y

Proving Kalkstein innocent before the autospy

Proving Kalkstein innocent before the autospy Hi there, i don't know whether this is supposed to happen or not. I tried checking The Witcher wiki and found nothing.Basically, once i found all the 3 clues about Ramsmeat, i killed his henchmen, entered his house and proved him innocent. Once i...
Top Bottom