Search results

+
  1. V

The ending cinematic

The ending cinematic Has anyone else seen the ending cinematic yet? It's quite amazing, and definitely gets me excited for The Witcher 3 :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMlnNGubaeI
  2. V

Act III - Brigida questline

Act III - Brigida questline I loaded a save file from Act III to start Brigida's questline. As soon as I accept her request, the screen blanks out .. but I can still move Geralt and hear audio. Has anyoene else encountered this issue?
  3. V

Ending cinematic

Ending cinematic Excellent job with the outro, CD Projekt :) The final scene with the Nilfgaardian armies crossing the Yaruga is just spectacular. It makes me even more excited for The Witcher 3!
  4. V

Witcher 2 Artbook (Dark Edition) updated for GOG?

Witcher 2 Artbook (Dark Edition) updated for GOG? Hi all :) Apparently some gamers have received their copies of The Witcher 2 EE & DE early. I've seen a video showcasing the updated Witcher 2 artbook, and thought it was quite impressive. I own a hard copy of the artbook that came with the PC...
  5. V

The Witcher and Game of Thrones books

The Witcher and Game of Thrones books Hi all, I've only read the English translations of The Witcher (Blood of Elves) and (The Last Wish), and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of The Witcher books translated to English in the near future. I've also decided to begin reading...
  6. V

New Enhanced Edition trailer

New Enhanced Edition trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCTiIVT0DRI&feature=player_embedded It looks amazing! Phenomenal job as always CD Projekt. I wonder if the cavalry featured in the video are Nilfgaardian outriders. The massacre of Loc Muinne looks extremely brutal as well.
  7. V

Question about Witcher 2 Dark Edition Artbook vs CE

Question about Witcher 2 Dark Edition Artbook vs CE Hi all. I'm really looking forward to The Witcher 2 (360), and the Enhanced Edition that'll finally be released this April. Keep it up, CD Projekt! I have a question about the artbook that's included in the Dark Edition though, is it the same...
Top Bottom