Search results

+
  1. D

36 world states: let's do the math.

36 world states: let's do the math. Ok, first of all this thread doesn't intent to analyze deeply the choices we will have to take in TW3, but just how many major decissions will be and, ok, and maybe the general theme in each one of these. We have been told that TW3 will end with 36 world...
  2. D

New Dev Diary #5 Characer development and items

New Dev Diary #5 Characer development and items I guess this will be post in the News section within hours, but, anyway, for the most impatient fans, like me, the new dev diary is lock and loaded for...
  3. D

Mouse and keyboad vs controller in TW2

Mouse and keyboad vs controller in TW2 Hello pals!Waiting for the moment TW2 hits the markets, I wonder if you could help me with a doubt. I’m a casual RPG PC gamer with little experience in console game. Last years I have played Bioware games (Mass Effect 1&2, Dragon Age1&2) and some old...
  4. D

Concerns about Geralt's memory and game vs books

Concerns about Geralt's memory and game vs books I’m a bit worried about all the recovering–the-memory issue in TW2. I’ll try to explain my doubts with my crappy English. To me, it was very clear that playing the amnesia card in TW1 was a clever (and succesfull, IMO) attempt to allow people who...
Top Bottom