Search results

+
  1. 1

6th Attribute Noise

Doesn't unlock anything new, but just found out that if you hold "F" on the attribute it "ticks up" and no attribute level up. If you press Left Mouse button nothing either. But If you tap both at the same time you get the "whirring noise" as if you didn't have enough attribute points to level...
  2. 1

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

I feel the Dark Souls idea is intimidating for a lot of people, but it can be scaled back and totally manageable, such as is seen in Ghosts of Tsushima or Mortal Shell. Again these "harder" mechanics can be more or less mandatory depending on difficulty settings applied. Maybe in easy mode the...
  3. 1

For sure, there should be multiple ways to approach a fight, but right now none of those are rewarding (which was what I was trying to emphasize by detailing those mechanics, not to specify they are the "only" way to do the fight). As you said, a stealth build should be able to reduce risk in...
  4. 1

Yes, very much so, BUT!!!! not just simply do more damage have more health. Mechanics have proven to be a fun way to increase difficulty and help players feel "rewarded" for "playing smart" and learning/beating the mechanics. Currently in the game there "are" boss fight mechanics, but even on...
  5. 1

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Good to know there are other avenues available to get quick hacks via loot on net runners and not just from data mining.
  6. 1

Bad performance hit due to geometry/textures on Ferris Wheel's base in Pacifica

What graphics card/cpu do you have? Wonder if its an ATI/NVIDIA difference.
  7. 1

the game being too broken with too many medicine/grenade/ammo/good weapons drop in the loot which make item shop being under used too

I agree with the idea that things are too accessible to available. It is often guised in the sense of providing players more "freedom" by making everything viable. An important aspect of video games is providing players with choice, but a trap that developers often fall into is making choice...
  8. 1

Continuing from before on testing. I went through and tried Advanced Datamining, Datamine Mastermind, and both together. Advanced Datamine 3 attempts (first quick hack) 8 attempts (second quick hack) saw success loot message on third attempt, but nothing in inventory, last attempt with...
  9. 1

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Kind of shocked that just because "you" wouldn't hang out with him, it makes him a bad character...but I guess I get why that is your opinion. I can kind of put myself out of my situation and "roleplay" a bit, so I am empathetic to the situations to games/characters/movies/books/media I...
  10. 1

The tests were conducted multiple times and if I was able to reproduce a successful gain 3 times I counted that as a "positive". I conducted all test with virtuoso in order to provide "100% chance for quick hack" in order to speed up the testing, but my next series will be without it. As I...
  11. 1

So did more testing. I 100% of the time can get a quick hack by not having Datamine Mastermind and using Virtuoso...BUT...after that, subsequent datamines no longer reward any further quick hacks....will continue to test more and see if I can get it back. Maybe Virtuoso itself is bugged and only...
  12. 1

Was pretty confident it would work for others. Just to be sure, you tried it without Datamine Mastermind? I initially tried it with just Virtuoso and slowly added other perks till it broke. Then I went in reverse and selected all the perks and removed the "broken" ones till it worked. For sure...
  13. 1

I just tested how this bug works and so far it seems to have solved it for me. What I think is happening is that the game is counting incomplete buffers (filling out all the hex code slots on the cyberdeck) on datamining as a "failure" and not rewarding quick hacks. Requires others to test as...
  14. 1

So I leveled to 50 before going to Victor

Always interesting how multiple people come up with the same ideas separately. My test was on a whim and not very scientific, but I like that reddit thread you linked. Shows definitively by numbers how scaling is working even in the face of the thought that there isn't scaling in the game.
  15. 1

Quest: Beat on the brat - gameplay issue

The timing of your dodge is important, too early and they will track you. I have successfully side step dodged plenty of punches and it became my technique to beat the fights. Most regular hits you can block, the heavy hits will drain your stamina and prevent you from blocking following hits...
  16. 1

They said no scaling? Yet from my level 4 and level 50 dmg tests it shows the enemies do get more health as you level. As far as my search for "yellow/moderate difficulty" enemies after leaving watson, all random police badge events have been grey/low difficulty as far as I have seen, crime in...
  17. 1

I was killing respawning enemies in front of the giant rave tower and down the alley where the maelstrom cyber psycho mission was. went back to test melee as requested. Still no points into my attributes but I did buy cybernetics from vic since I started to progress story. I did "not" have...
  18. 1

So as I am playing, this game actually feels "very hard" for once, as these targets take a TON of damage to kill and until I get some good gear it will be a grind as people mentioned about turrets taking way too much dmg to down. Started doing the story line and fighting the Malestrom gang for...
  19. 1

I think levels are an archaic system of a false sense of progression honestly. The worst level scaling I have seen was in Oblivion, a rat 1 was always a threat no matter how high I leveled. I think targets should maintain a level of difficulty and skills/gear/knowledge adapt how the fight is...
  20. 1

My most important mod to input is carrying capacity :p
Top Bottom