Search results

+
  1. D

Gained 29 levels overnight without playing

This worked for me, thanks! Reinstalled and patched only to version 1.21, made a new save, then finished patching to v1.30, fixed the problem :)
  2. D

Just updated after a long hiatus (from game v1.11) and got +16 levels, normal?

Just updated after a long hiatus (from game v1.11) and got +16 levels, normal? So haven't played since v1.11, updated and completed a step from the ugly baby line in act 2, and completing it boosted me +16 levels from lvl 23 all the way up to lvl 39.... wtf? Is this intended? Did they...
  3. D

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

You guys make some good points. Well at least I still really hope Blood and Wine includes some extra gwent content :)
  4. D

[Bug][Gwent][1.11] Muster effect is bugged on siege unit.

Yep noticed this bug just now myself. I just got a couple of Arachas cards with the MUSTER ability, "Arachas"(melee) and "Arachas Behemoth"(siege). When I play the Arachas Behemoth(siege), it will also draw out the Arachas(melee) properly. When I play the Arachas(melee), it will not draw out...
  5. D

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

I'd love to see this, CDPR would be printing free money for themselves and making us all very happy, a gwent mobile app would be so sweet! I really hope they add some good new challenging gwent content for the new expansion pack coming out!
  6. D

Monster Gwent Tournament

Just wanted to bump this.. Gwent is one of the most fun side-games/side-mission mini-games thing I've ever played! I just love it, such an amazing way to break up the pacing of regular questing. After a long haul of story quests or side quests or monster / trophy / treasure hunting, gwent is...
  7. D

Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

Just used that mod to swap back to the original main menu.. Comparing the two, Geralt definitely looks like he's meditating in the original because he's sitting upright, not leaning back on anything. The new HoS makes him look like he's dozed off because he's leaning back against the brick...
  8. D

Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS) Did he just get so bored of what he was doing in game that he dozed off? Do the devs think he's just had a hard day? Did he plough too many wenches and to drink too much this night that he passed out early? I'm so confused as to why...
Top Bottom