Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

+
Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

Did he just get so bored of what he was doing in game that he dozed off? Do the devs think he's just had a hard day? Did he plough too many wenches and to drink too much this night that he passed out early? I'm so confused as to why they'd choose that particular depiction of Geralt to use in the MAIN SPLASH SCREEN!

I dont like it. I want the original back. Music was good also. Now its just that gate creeching and utter silence

I like the new screen better, it is creepy it shows the new HoS spooky castle and it has such a fine new music.
But the original screen with the crows is nice too I can understand people mod it back to the original screen.

You really NEED to play Witcher 2 :) (or use the following mod - I will never forgive them to just throw what they already had - throw away all meditation and alchemy and potion drinking animation in an otherwise such perfect game), but all is good again when using this mod :)
You will soon notice that Geralt is not sleeping....................................
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/750/?

Attachments

• the-witcher-2-52-and-a-half-short-introduces-geralt-of-rivia.jpg
    the-witcher-2-52-and-a-half-short-introduces-geralt-of-rivia.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,204
Just used that mod to swap back to the original main menu.. Comparing the two, Geralt definitely looks like he's meditating in the original because he's sitting upright, not leaning back on anything. The new HoS makes him look like he's dozed off because he's leaning back against the brick archway, slightly more slouched to his right, obviously snoozing. lol I love CDPR and I'm sucked so deep into this incredible game right now :)

Top Bottom