Search results

+
  1. U

Changing gamepad buttons also changes fist fighting mapping

Changing gamepad buttons also changes fist fighting mapping So when i change the button mapping on a gamepad so A and X are fats and strong attacks, B is dodge and Y is cast signs (how the console layout is....its far better), this also changes they layout of the fist fighting mapping so X is...
  2. U

Xbox gamepad controls

Xbox gamepad controls Ok so i started playing TW2 again (and got my brother playing it too thanks to the cheap steam price) and i want to try it out on the xbox controller but want to use the actual Xbox button layout as i heard its better than thedefault PC layout on the controller. Thing is...
  3. U

Please add better save game management

Please add better save game management Yes so the current save game management is terrible imo. Its probably one of most hated aspects of the game. First with the amount of autosaves by the time youtr finish the game your save folder is incredibly large and the game slows to a crawl when...
  4. U

Option or mod to remove Hoods on armor?

Option or mod to remove Hoods on armor? Simple question really, is there a no hood mod anywhere? Thinking of the Kayran and Blue stripes jacket which have hoods, while the armors are good i dont like the hood look and was wondering if theres a mod that removes the hood? Also is there any...
Top Bottom