Search results

+
  1. F

Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

I think for _movement only_ WOW could be a good example. Not combat or anything, only movement. You have a mouse cursor, and you can turn it into camera rotation with right click. You can move freely, and no damn combat stance interrupts your movement. Have combat stance if you must, but don't...
  2. F

Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

I just died because of the auto lock. Holy smokes, it's annoying to the nth degree to stumble upon an enemy 7 levels higher that you, turning and running away, only to have Geralt CONSTANTLY disobeying and stopping running, just because the soft lock on kicks in. This is "tear hair out of my...
  3. F

Can you prevent Geralt from entering combat stance when running?

Can you prevent Geralt from entering combat stance when running? So, I just died because Geralt acted like an idiot. I was running around exploring the numerous question marks on the Velen map, when I come across a level 20 Basilisk. As level 12 myself, I figure naww, so I turn tails that...
  4. F

New movement: Geralt doesn't stop moving half the time

New movement: Geralt doesn't stop moving half the time Edit: This bug also pops up with the standard movement method. Great Half the time, and it is about that often, Geralt will not stop moving when I let go of the left stick. He will keep moving in jolly auto-walking until i flick the stick...
  5. F

1.07 patch on PC and alternative movement style for geralt.

Maybe it's a combination of my PS4 controller and InputMapper, but I can regularly make Geralt auto-walk with the new movement system. And this never happens with the old movement system. I have tested both, and it's regularly there with the new movement, never with the old. If I slowly let go...
Top Bottom