Search results

+
  1. M

Sparrowhawk tree flavor text bug

The flavor text that appears when unlocking the nodes in this new tree is half about Master Mirror. In fact, it copy-pastes the text from his tree.
  2. M

Drummond Villager bug?

When playing this card next to a "veil" unit, you can apparently still trigger the bleeding effect on an opposing unit. This is weird, as the condition before the "then" word isn't being met. In pretty much all card games, that means you won't be able to get the effect to work. By this logic...
  3. M

Dryad Enchantress

This card seems broken. On top of boosting a unit, it actually removes its armor. The card doesn't specify that effect at all, so it should either be on the card, or fixed.
  4. M

Ulfhedinn on Boosted unit doesn't work

I played an Ulf on the NR unit that deals random dmg once boosted that was on 16. It fizzled. The animation played out, but nothing happened. Opponent had already passed. Maybe he had a shield? I'm new to the update but shouldn't there be an icon on it if that was the case?
  5. M

Locked out of play while watching graveyard

At the start of R3 - the mulligan - I was looking at my graveyard and lost all control of the game. I couldn't exit the screen as the exit button didn't work anymore. Very annoying. edit: managed to reproduce it two matches later. Must be amazing for my opponents to go through this as well. :p
  6. M

Can't play ranked/casual anymore?

After a month without playing the game, I installed in on a different pc. I have an internet connection and can set up a match, but I don't see the mulligan screen or anything. Just a loading screen. It's not the PC as I can play "practice" mode just fine.
  7. M

Queensguard error

In case no one has mentioned it yet, the text on this card is all wrong. It's supposed to read "when this card is damaged, ...". Either that or the card is just bugged as damaging it apparently doesn't trigger the order.
  8. M

Dijkstra into Roach Freezes the Game

Dijkstra into Roach Freezes the Game I Dykstra'd into a card and into Roach, but Roach seemed to trigger upon summoning of Dykstra. I pulled Roach anyway and the game froze as I couldn't place him as he was already on the board. In cases like this, could there be a connection timer or...
  9. M

Practice play freeze

Practice play freeze Upon pressing NEXT in a practice battle that I happened to win 2-0 (if it matters), some sound effect started looping and the game just froze on me, with spikes of 1.5gig of processor memory being used. I had to reboot the game. Not that it matters, as you don't get rewards...
Top Bottom