Search results

+
  1. C

Combat in The Witcher 3

Geralt is a witcher, and that is the witcher style of combat. They are faster and a lot more agile than normal human beings. So yes fantasy ofcourse comes into it, Geralt is not restrained by human limitations(for the most part)
  2. C

Witcher 3 music

Half of the songs are missing on the official soundtrack, you can find the full one on youtube. it is 2+ hours(and many of the songs even on extended ones are very short while ingame they are much longer) But yeah, Skyrim one is still longer. But more worse in quality :P The skyrim ost is...
  3. C

Where's the apology?

You get an amazing game for a reasonable price and expect them to apologize to you. How about you thank them instead.
  4. C

Is there any cool armor?

I on the other hand really disliked w2 armor while i like a few of the sets in w3 :P I enjoyed the look of w1 armor too.
  5. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Having a generic player created character limits writing in all kinds of ways. Having to make every choice and turning point in a story to fit as broad of a range of characters as possible. So having a character like Geralt greatly improves how a story can be written and how it plays out. So...
  6. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Most of your complaints are just.. what are you talking about even. Most of what you ask would make the game even easier than before, which is not needed. The game needs to be more challenging later on. And when it comes to Geralt locking on targets just watch a very short video that shows how...
  7. C

Combat aiming, Geralt attacks who you move towards at the time!

Combat aiming, Geralt attacks who you move towards at the time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8qrBDZoxs&feature=youtu.be There is a short, badly made video about it. Does the job though. So there, for everyone who has trouble attacking their intended target.
  8. C

What do you think of this combat criticism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8qrBDZoxs&feature=youtu.be Made a video about how it works, just watch it. You attack whoever you are moving towards. I also removed from my past post saying ''the target you face towards as Geralt'' since that is wrong, the one you move towards. Not face.
  9. C

Alright here, i made a quick video. First fight i could find showing how targeting works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8qrBDZoxs&feature=youtu.be So take a look at the video if you have a hard time targeting who you intend to...
  10. C

The only way to ''fix'' the system that is not currently broken would be to change the combat works entirely, to something people are more used to. Such as where you are aiming with your camera and not your character, or even make it so when you turn your camera so does your character like in...
  11. C

And i have not had issues like this, and i highly doubt the game works differently for us both. EDIT: I just tested it, 100% of the time Geralt will attack the target i am moving towards, want to attack the guy to the right? press A and attack, the one behind you? S and attack. You can...
  12. C

No, you get killed because you do not know how to use the mechanic, have not gotten used to the combat in the game. It is simple, you will attack the targer you are moving towards. Meaning where you move him towards, you will attack this target. That works EXTREMELY well in this game(if you know...
  13. C

The combat for the most part is fine, there are some things to be improved for sure. Especially balance later in the game. And for those complaining about controls.. REBIND them -.- 1 Targeting is fine, you just need a few fights to get used to it. I have no idea why so many people have...
  14. C

Anyone else find strong attacks almost useless?

They are useful, but situational. So not useless no. They are good for keeping one target locked down/unable to attack back when you get the chance to do so, these opportunities can appear sometimes even against groups.
  15. C

No female dwarves in the game????

I saw one, in a quest in novigrad. She was dead though :P it was pointed out she was a female dwarf(and looked a LOT like a male one, to the point you cannot tell them apart)
  16. C

How do you fight more than one enemy at a time?

You should not be dodging every second, and i do not mean rolling either. Mostly use dodge (rolling is good if you are really stuck in a bad situation) and hit them when they have just missed an attack on you/when you know you can lock them for a bit. Fighting groups takes a bit of getting used...
Top Bottom