Search results

+
  1. P

Best witcher gear sets

Best witcher gear sets I'm curious, which of the witcher gear sets (Cat, Grifin, Wolf) is considered to be best for fast combat style? Or do you use other sets (not from witcher schools)?
  2. P

Witcher 3 map vs HoS expansion map

Witcher 3 map vs HoS expansion map I have bought and installed HoS expansion before finishing main line of Witcher 3. And now I have a feeling that maps shows me locations from both: Witcher 3 original and expansion. But I would like first to finish all the sidequests from original game...
  3. P

Blacksmith from cage (person in distress between Mulbrydale and Lindenvale) patch 1.12

Blacksmith from cage (person in distress between Mulbrydale and Lindenvale) patch 1.12 After patch 1.12 finally that person went from cage and that area is now grey on my map. BUT :D Can anyone suggest where I can find that person (as far as I remember he is a blacksmith) now and check what he...
  4. P

"Lord of Undvik" directions

"Lord of Undvik" directions I'm a bit confused about this quest.. I found the campsite of Undvik and had two choices: either go to see "where was something dragged", or " go and see where someone ran before battle". Curently I choose "where something was draged", but after some...
  5. P

Newbie help

Newbie help Mylkilbee, sorry for yousing your thread, but I don't want to sopam another similar for newbie question :) I asked the same question in "sidequest" forum, but not sure if it is not related to support subforum. So: Is this a bug, or what? I play on not the easiest, but also not...
  6. P

Griffin's gear

Griffin's gear I have a question if this a bug, or what? I play on not the easiest, but also not highest difficulty (story and sword). For me Griffin's gear sidequest is marked as level 11 quest. Currently I'm level13. So I started, went to the first location, which I have seen on the map...
  7. P

"Silly/simple" questions

"Silly/simple" questions Sorry if my question looks like silly, but... How on earth, I can use bomb if I have a crossbow? I mean, before the crosbow i could use a bomb with middle mouse button. Now I always see that damn crosbow "target marker" whenever I press that middle mouse...
  8. P

Melitele's Heart

Melitele's Heart Hello, I'm stuck with the quest "melitelle's Heart. Can't survive till the end of ritual. I would like to ask someone to to help me and finish that ritual :) Here is the save near the shrine with Anezka. Right before final dialog before the ritual...
Top Bottom