Search results

+
  1. grindgrin

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Take your time. Quality is the key, and even after release I will wait a couple weeks, just to be sure everything's smooth and finetuned.
  2. grindgrin

New videos on Gameinformer.com

As long as they don't fuck up the ending like Bioware did for ME3 things shall be fine. />
  3. grindgrin

"My Documents" not on drive C

Thank you for your kind replies, and my excuses if I expressed myself unclear. I changed the location of My Documents in the folder properties (see attached screen shot) and did not just copy/paste it elsewhere. Of course the contents are "moved" in the process. The support FAQ even mention...
  4. grindgrin

"My Documents" not on drive C

"My Documents" not on drive C I have a Solid State Disc (SSD), which is my drive C by default. Due to its relatively small size I use it for Windows, along with some basic programs. The My Documents folder I moved completely to an old fashioned harddrive. This is a more and more...
  5. grindgrin

Missing Icons

I play on PC with an Xbox controller and have the same problem with missing icons. Sometimes it works, sometimes I don't see the icons, but can click and continue, and sometimes I can't click anything and have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to close the game and restart.
Top Bottom